Sunday, July 27, 2008

uncomfortable sunday

suppose to wake up at 630am, my phone keep ringing and ringing, and i keep pressing the snooze button...so ended up my mom have to wake me up at 7am..and i'm suppose to wake up van, bt i ended up nvr do tat, gosh..i was late..cz my mom wants to leave the house by 715am...bt my bro was late too..so ended up we went out at 740am..so confirm we kena bombared by our mom lah...and then..suppose to go and fetch wei ting..bt she is not awake yet..and we're waiting at there..then things get worse...and while my mom was nagging..i was thinking ya i am wrong today..so i decided to apologise to her...hope tat she dosent get tat mad lah..

reach temple, we started practise our singing..and i haven even open my voice so it sounds like a toad singing...finish the singing, xuan shan and i ran up to the class..gosh we are really late for class...then since today is my last week in the class, so i will teach, and ya i'm suppose to teach also..then of course have to shout in the class again lah...tat is part of my job in the class...tats why i can easily get sore throat every sunday..so i started the class with morning exercise again..then banana..after tat teach the kids to sing a new song..haha..they learn quite fast bt still not good...of course lah they are 5 yr old kids wat..what can u expect them to do? then let the kids to do colouring..while doing colouring, one of my student suddenly came and hug me and kiss my hand..tat time i dunno wat to react...bt it was so sweet of him...so i just ignore it and smile to him..then after awhile he came and did the same thing again..ahh..i just think tat he is sooooo damm bloody CUTE!!! (mei mei..finally got some1 cuter than u..hahaa) and he did tat for like dunno how many times lah..bt i still like him..hahaa..bt after the class when he is leaving..he nvr even say bye to me at all..so sad...bt cannot blame lah, he loves his mother more than me...

after class went for dancing class, then i got 1 misscall from sis. kezia..then she said she wan to meet me for interview...ok then i just go for interview..and interviewing halfway..i suddenly get stomach ache...and i was in this so damm bloody cold room...gosh..i dunno how i suffer like hell while interviewing...finish the interview i quickly ran to the toilet...i really feel so uncomfortable..gosh and then i have to go back for dancing..and i nvr dance tat well cz of the stomach. then finish dancing head to choir..and i actually forgotten tat i nvr even had smth in the morning...until 12 smth..bcaz of the stomach ache i'm not hungry anymore...bt still i cant sing well...bcaz of the stomach AGAIN...
and now i'm home, still not feeling well..and is so sad tat i dun get to stay back for meeting..and also felt so sorry for sui yuan..i really want to stay for meeting..bt due to smth..i cant stay..wat i can say is...i'm not having a nice sunday, bt at least i dosen't have a bad sunday...so ppl don't be like me...u all must sleep earlier, wake up earlier and must eat for ur breakfast..and i got so many pimples nowadays due to lag to sleep...

No comments: