Monday, July 21, 2008

crazy as usual

so into blogging mood, but i seriously dunno what to write about..hehe...
anyway, i've been crazy and silly nowadays, ya as usual i'm suppose to be like tat, but some of the things that makes me diff nowadays...stupid assignments..with all these assignments, i have to worry almost every night, hadn't have enough of sleep, and bcaz of that my pimples are all coming out...AAHHHH!!!i have scars on my face now....thx to my itchy hand which cannot stand to burst the pimple...and now i have a very bad skin...T.T.....

saturday, was having a performance for dunno what kind of event, so i reach temple around 4 smth..then we start practising. and while practising, i've been falling down and i cant even balance myself properly tat time..gosh my leg was so tired tat time..tat i really have to rest alot..then after practise, dinner....then went for make up and changing costume..well i've been helping most of the children there to put foundation on their face and also to the adults for the eye shadow..and then i look at the clock..gosh i only have 10 mins more and i haven tie my hair and make up..and bcaz of that rush..i had a very very light make up that shows not much difference..gosh tat time i was hoping tat i dosen't looks like a ghost on the stage..so b4 performing, van told me "kelly if you fall on the stage later, you will end your dance career"..omg tat time i was hoping that i dun fall on the stage later..and yup i didnt fall and every1 done a great perfomance compare to the last time...yipeee....


sunday, had our choir performance for cheif's bday, i knew tat i nvr sang that well today...bcaz i only get to sleep for 2 hours at night and i was soooo tired...then after everything meeting starts, well xuan shan and hvey jci wasn't there, so i have to drop down the minits..and van too do the minits together bcaz i seems so blur tat i cant even catch up wat they've been saying and keep jumping from this topic to another topic....ahhh!!!is not easy to be a secretery and i can never be a secretery..i salute to all the secretery in the whole world *salute*
after meeting went home..rest for awhile and went dinner with my uncle..yea..and i get to see my baby cousin!! so after dinner i rest for awhile, then receive some of my reply which is 2 hours ago and woke me up..and talk to van on the phone abt 1 hour...and now i lose my voice..might be having sore throat tmr...T.T

No comments: