Friday, July 25, 2008

I WANT

there are many things that i want now!!!i know i'm greedy, bt there are alot things that i really want and some things i want to do, SO...

I WANT.....

1. to go for movies!!! i'm outdated d..i need to be update..

2. to SHOP!!!saw many things that i want, but always dosen't have the money with me

3. to do my hair....i really want to dye it, and straighten it...

4. to go for gym...have to keep fit lah

5. to go for yoga classes..i wanted it since 3 yrs ago

6. a car!!!without a car i can't even find a job!!argh

7. my own labtop...is hard to always use mom's labtop

8. a new phone, my phone sucks!!

9. to get contact lens, bt i'm afraid of wearing it

10. earings...wats the point of having so many piercings at my ears if i'm not wearing any earings..i have 6 piercings at my ears all together, but i'm only wearing 1 earing..

11. to go for manicure..!!!you guys should know how i always wants my nail to be

12. holidays...

13. assignment to be vanished in the world!!

14. more MONEY!!!

15. and also a BOYFRIEND!!


ok i was just kidding for the last one..haha..i dun need that yet...
sometimes, ppl are just not satisfied even though they had so much..and i'm one of them..think abt it, there are some ppl out there don't even have what we have..so sad..and life is not perfect!!!

No comments: