Friday, July 18, 2008

tagged by lixin

1.What do you want the most now?
*to be free from assignment


2.Who is the person you trust the most?
*everyone

3. Are you in love?
*nope


4.If you have a dream come true...
*make sure i was awake tat time


5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
*d-u-h..is scientific


6.What's your goal for this year?
*improve myself in everything


7.Do you believe in eternity?
*yeap


8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
*nope


9.What feeling do you love the most?
*happy


10.What are the requirements for your other half?
*love me for who i am, care for me, tall enough for me, have a cute smile..n.n


11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
*emo


12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
*YES!!I DO!!!


13.What do you want to do in the future?
*get married..hahaha..xp


14.What is the most important thing in your life?
*air, water, food, clothes, and money!!!


15. How did you feel last night?
*i feel good


16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
*someone that i love


17.When do you think the world will end?
*erm erm erm...dunno leh


18.The world ends tomorrow.What will you do?
*call my friends and say goodbye, stay with my family


19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
-lixin-

*she is a nice girl
*same age as me
*my classmate
*she is damm good in girama
*she is clever and damm good in studies

20.What do you want to know right now?
*there's too many to list down


Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)
-you

-youu
-YOUU
-YYOOUUU

No comments: