Wednesday, July 02, 2008

random

28th june..
john invited us to saisaki and celebrate his bday...THX!!!
and the actual plan for surprising him had ruin..too bad..and it even wasted alot of their time..poor mei mei (a.k.a justin) and the others tat don't get much time to eat...
after tat the whole gang split into two which is the "SENIOR CITIZENS" group, and the "young ones"...guess where am i?i'm in the SENIOR CITIZENS GROUP!!!and we guys went to midvalley as the young ones went to pavillion...that day the 4 of the "senior citizens" who are vanessa, geetha, xuan shan and me..are all wearing high heels...!!!and lucky geetha and xuan shan dun have to suffer that much as me and van follow mei mei's way...we walk up and down..turn around....and van is even worse..she run on the escalator..through the OPPOSITE WAY, with HEELS??!!and thank goodness she nvr fell..ya..and guess wat ppl..i wore the wrong heels...and my poor feet had suffer alot...i felt so sorry to my feet...i even get blister on my toes....bt..i had smth tat is diff from the others...i can't walk in heels...but i can run in heels!!hahahahaha..normally ppl don't run with heels EXCEPT ME! and after back from there...me and my bro went dinner with our family...and from that moment..i've been wearing my ugly but comfortable shoes to dinner and even to temple at the next day...

lesson of the day..don't wear that pair of heels anymore if you are walking or standing for a very long time...
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN, you are always the king kong of everyone and still i prefer to call u "jie jie" (elder sister in chinese)



monday..30th july
i'm not suppose to have my class on tat day..bt they are having this talk tat the lecturers "FORCE" us to go..bcaz attendance is counted...bt i have to reach there early to hand in the ptptn contract..bcaz is the last day..and i reach there at 3...jus to hand in the contract and accompany anusha..and we got nth to do..at first we decided to go for movies...bt bcaz i'm lacking of money so i decided not to go...and at 4pm we tumpang hock hou's car to sunway pyramid...THX!!
then we had baskin robins there...gosh..is damm expensive..T.T and my money just gone like tat..bt it was nice..hahaha
after tat we walked around and i've been slipping and felling for 4 times...since college until pyramid..ahh..1st i slip when we are in the basement goin to hock hou's car..2nd..i almost fell while walking the stairs to the skating rink..3rd..i just twisted abit while i was walking halfway..the 4th i slip while walking halfway also...gosh..the worst is the 2nd time...then after tat both of us met kai shuang, kai li, nian ern and carmen after baskin robins and then we went back to college together...so when we reach there...i mark my attendance then i leave...i felt so bad..bt is too dangerous for me to go back late...i have no transport at tat time and i have to take public bus..is scary..!!bt anyway i was safe back home..


today..2nd july
went for moral classs..bt when the time i reach..i saw anusha, kenneth, kai shuang and that gang were not in class yet..and i was late...there are this crowd at the ground floor foyer waiting to play dodge ball...and when anusha saw me..she ask me to play for her...tat time my eyes gone bigger and answer her with a "NO"..sorry..XD and then the 1st game starts with the boys..gosh all of them are damm fierce...i cant imagine if u kena the ball on ur face...after tat it was anusha, kai shuang, stephanie....and i think the other 1 is suppose to be me..bt i ended up dun wanna go..i decided to take care of their bags than going in...ya and their team vs kim's gf's team...and i seriously dunno who won..and i dunno why it looks kinda fun...so the other round that they go for it..i decided to join...bt...after not long the game starts the ball hit my head..and i was out..gosh i felt so embarrased tat time...and that moment my head got hit by the ball those people shout and cheer...i was like wth..!! and ya..my friend kai shuang is damm good in dodge ball...salute to her *salute* and she will be my idol for dodge ball...hahaha

and after tat every1 is abt to leave..bt my moral class is having a break now..so me and anusha stayed for awhile to watch the others playing...aha..and i saw hock hou with his friend playing...and i have to say tat his friend is DAMM FUNNY..shyt i felt so mean tat i laugh at ppl..his friend was actually dodging the ball..and then he went to the side, lost his balance and fell out...and tat happens infront of me..i cant do anything but laugh at there...i'm MEAN!!ARGH!!...bt it was really funny...anusha and i was laughing all the way when we were walking up the stairs...
then as usual in moral class we don't listen to it and we do our own things, chat among each other, eat sweets..so after class we went for mcDs cz i had these voucher tat u can get a free medium fries by purchasing any item..so i got few..so we used it...after mcDs the others went back and left me and carmen..we went to popular..and i really wanna thx her for bringing me to popular..cz i saw this book that i really want...AHHH!!!!and it cost rm28..i dosen't have enough money at tat time...T.T i really wanted tat book sooooo much....anyway this book is abt those nail art stuff and those ppl who sees me nowadays..i change my nail colour once a week..i know is bad for my nails..bt i really love it!!!so after popular..we went back to college and return money to hock hou tat always dun wanna accept money from me when i ask him to buy sweet...and we also tumpang his car to the opposite bus stop..bcaz we was too lazy to walk..and is damm hot at that time..hahaa..thanks again for "tumpaing" his car..and i was save back home again..n.n
and this is the picture of the book tat 1 want
the front cover
back of the book...
and i bet that they have two sets of this book..jus tat i only saw 1..the other i hope tat is not out of stock..T.T
and here are some random pics...
me..took by yvonne..
hiding from the cam
and the pillow from my kalyana mitras...n.n


No comments: