Friday, July 25, 2008

promoting

lol..i just notice my blog can use to promote ppl, and i'm the only 1 doing it...so one day, there is this girl, come to me and said "KELLY!!!i want to be promote in your blog also!!!"..hahaha damm cute lah her...and ya i do promise her and this is wat i'm gonna do what i've promised her..


Name: You Xin Yi

Age:16

Relationship between me and her: friends!!

Reason to promote her: bcaz she asked to.!!!hahaha

About her:

she's pretty, cute, thin, nice, kind, she looks blur sometimes..
in times she can be.....
cool
funny
lovely
besides....
she loves day dreaming..(if i wasn't mistaken)
she's always curious of smth...
she loves to camwhore
there are more about her, bt i cannot be too detailed, bcaz she is so much way better than me...cannot promote some1 better than me!!hahahaha..xp
the most important 1...SHE IS SINGLE!!!bt i dun think she is available...
to xinyi:
see i kept my promise!!! happy lah u now..hahaha u're soon gonna be famous d..and guys will be asking me smth abt you..I JEALOUS!!!i felt regret tat i promote u...hahahha...and u ah..want ppl to promote you, but u nvr give your details to me...i have to guess some also...and guess wat you're the first girl that i promote in my blog...so u have to BE PROUD!!haha

No comments: