Thursday, July 10, 2008

emo post

is been years that WE've known each other...ya I do admit that I dislike you when the first few years I get to know YOU..bt after that, in f3 WE've been in the same class again, and from that year onwards WE are best friends, good friends, and even sisters..
YOU're always the one that is sleeping in the class, always bring US to have lunch for free, always ask ppl to do homework for YOU, always the one that is hardworking in cleaning the class, and also always the one that really loves US..
besides, YOU are always the one that also wants US to belanja YOU, the one that always owe US money, the one that've been missing always in school times, the one that always snatch OUR notes away while WE're studying half way, the one that always eat with US during recess time, the one that always tell ME "everything", the one that is always late, and also the one that always smile to everyone..
after WE've graduated, WE still keep in touch, at first I'm kinda mind of what YOU've done to us. WE've been treated YOU the best, as OUR friends, no matter what YOU've done WE always forgive YOU, bt YOU treated the others better than US. I felt so dissapointed, bt I still love YOU as who YOU are, as my sister..so I forgive YOU..after few months, YOU decided to celebrate birthday for HER and YOU said YOU wanna plan with ME together, but ended up I am the only one doing everything, and then is okay for ME that time, I dun mind, but YOU're late for HER birthday, and YOU even borrow money from HER on that day??!!!and YOU haven even return back to HER until now..ok fine I'll just forget the past..
but, when came to may, YOU ask US to come to YOUR hse when is YOUR birthday, but MY birthday is coming, YOU nvr even ask ME abt that and YOU expect US to celebrate birthday for YOU, I really felt so dissapointed that moment, and I just kept queit....then when is MY birthday, YOU nvr wish me, well I thought that YOU might've just forgotten, since YOU are so forgetful. after a mean time I really don't have to mood to talk to YOU anymore. whenever YOU talk to me, I always dun feel like talking to YOU and even find excuses to get away from YOU, and I even want to block YOU from my contact. but I can't do that, bcaz I still treat YOU as my friend..
and after 1 month, YOU came to ME and ask ME to buy birthday present for YOU!!!at that very moment, I felt so dissapointed and I feel like crying..YOU forgotten my birthday and YOU still ask ME to buy present for YOU! wth
YOU think who am I?GOD??and after that YOU knew that something is wrong with ME..so YOU find out from HER, and SHE ask ME, and I told her everything, when I was telling HER everything, my tears drop out from my eyes, I really felt so dissapointed of what YOU've done to ME...and when YOU get to know the truth..YOU find excuses and said to ME that bcaz YOU were busy, for ME, YOU're lying..if YOU forgotten, just say so..don't lie to ME...that hurts, and YOU even told ME that YOU ask ME to buy bday present for YOU was a joke, but that really hurts ME!!for ME it isn't a joke at all!!and YOU even tell ME "friends is not about what we said, is all about TRUST and HONESTY" and guess what, I've been losing trust on YOU since HER birthday, and YOU're not honest to me at all..YOU've been finding excuses to make ME forgive YOU...

I know that both of US and HER don't want OUR friendship just gone like that, but from what YOU've done, really dissapoints ME..and I also don't wanna lose a friend, so just give me some time to cool down myself, and hope that YOU know what YOU've done and understand what I've said to YOU..I hope when the next time I get to see or talk to YOU, YOU've grown up..and not staying in YOUR own life, make everyone following YOUR way....YOU are not the only one that is busy WE are busy too..





happy birthday to tze chyng
kah wai
jo ee
~very unhappy kelly~

No comments: