Saturday, August 02, 2008

suffering week

throughout this whole week (from monday to friday), have been suffering alot from assignments, sickness and some other stuff...

monday...woke up early in the morning make some breakfast then wait till cheryl comes and fetch me to her kidnergarten..ya we have to do some observation there, then she drop me there and she have to go to the other centre to work..poor cheryl..bt thx to her anyway for fetching me in and out. well is been so long since i've ever step into a kidnergarten, when i step in it reminds me of my childhood times..when i was their age, i was like tat too..haha kids there are so cute..they came to me and wish good morning to me...and ya i get to get along with two little boys, 1 is DARYL!!hahaha...*to the real daryl* i found a kid cuter than u!!!hahhaa..anyway that daryl is soooo damm bloody cute!!and another kid if i wasn't mistaken his name is zi yi..cant really rmb, but he only talks to me..yay!!izit bcaz i know how to speak mandrin tats why he will talk to me?i dunno..when his hands is dirty i ask him to go and wash for dunno how many times, and he still haven move..until i stand up and walk he started to follow me..oh ya ppl, i saw a little boy hug the little girl, then the girl say "eh..cannot simply hug girl" bt the boy still wanna hug the girl..he wants to sit next to the girl..bt the girl dun wan..so sad..hahaha..and i have no idea where they learn that from..i think they watch too much of tv....
after the observation, go for lunch with cheryl and her friends at bbq plaza..yup is my first time there..and i'm so in love with the food!!hahaha is damm nice to eat....then at night went to cheryl's place and stay overnight..and that night i was having flu, cant really sleep well in the night..

tuesday, wake up at 615am..follow cheryl to her work place at cheras...and i'll do the observation..poor cheryl dunno how she can tahan everytime..then i had fever and flu..gosh suffer like nobody's buisiness...after that have to go for class summore..wat can i do?i wanna sleep in class bt the lecturer keep calling my name...ahh...after class when i reach home..i straight away fall asleep in my room, then i woke up around 9 smth..had this medicine to cure fever..after had tat medicine, i try to sleep..but my eyes are so itchy that i scratch it for awhile..then i try to use my pillow to cover my eyes and sleep..i cant sleep..and my throat bcum itchy also..then i keep coughing for that night..and when i try to open my eyes, it seems so hard to open it..then i went out and tell my parents that my eyes and my throat are itchy..when they look at me they get abit shock..then i look to the mirror..OMG!!!i almost scream...my eyes bengkak like...ewww...i looks like an alien...is gross and scary..omg..and my tears just flow out from my eyes...is so scary to have that pair of eyes....imagine that urself...thx to the medicine, my fever recover..bt my eyes are swollen..then what can i do..is late already..then i just go back to sleep..

wednesday..i woke up and first thing i do..i look into the mirror..and my eyes are still swollen bt not as serious as the day before..so i think is gonna recover soon...and i feel like resting for the whole day bt i have to rush the assignment gosh..i rush like mad and my mind are dead that time..i cant think of anything when i left the last part..so i gave up at night..and i go to bed earlier and try to finish up the next day...even though is due on the next day..

thursday...the 1st thing i do when i woke up is look into the mirror again...aha...finally my eyes are not that swollen..still got abit..but not as serious as 2 days ago..so i have to teach tuition on tat day..and of course bcaz of my sickness i cancel my tuition..now i have to replace it again when i'm free...although my eyes are not that swollen, bt my face is...i looks dammm fat lah..even other ppl thought that i gain weight..so after tuition have to rush to college to finish assignment..ya and i get to finish it in time..hahaha..and i got alot of time more to spend..so anusha went to college early and have lunch with me...thx babe..such a nice friend i have...haha..on that day i was quite happy bcaz i've finish my assignment by myself...and my partner cant go to college bcaz her leg is pain..i cant belive that i can really do most of the things by myself...hahahaha...then after class i went home and rush another assignment which my partner is cheryl..so both of us rush till midnight..she cant tahan d then she go and sleep first..then i help her to do some parts until i cant stand i just fall asleep..

friday..force myself to wake up early to finish the assignments...and when i'm done i wanna send it to cheryl..bt my msn doesn't work..even the hotmail is not working..gosh...then i have to use gmail..with the very very slow version to send to her..luckily it works..if not i will be dead..yay..finally we have some time to rest awhile..but i dun get to..i have rush the meeting minutes to sui yuan bcaz xuan shan ask me to do so...omg bt i was soooo tired ytd..until i sleep damm early..eh ppl i slept b4 12am...that is soo early..for me lah of course...

today..i woke up early bcaz i slept early ytd..hahaha...bt i have to rush the minutes for sui yuan..so finish it..and yay...get to rest for awhile..hahaha..and going to bbq plaza again tonight...i can't wait to see my secondary friends again...i miss them so much as i always do...!!bt i have to skip choir practise for that dinner..i really miss my friends so much that i dun wanna lost this opportunity to see them...yipee i can't wait till tonight...
and i cant wait till tmr again!!is sunday tmr..i've been hoping sunday to come faster every week..bt so sad that i don't get to see my students that often..bcaz staff training starts tmr..and i'll missed dancing class....tats my favourite part..i don't get to dance with every1 tmr...T.T...sad case..bt i still get to go for choir practise..n.n!!

No comments: