Sunday, June 22, 2008

pictures...

yay!!!finally got the pictures.....thanks to everyone that send me the pics...


4th june-MY BIRTHDAY
surprise...

my birthday cake...n.n

cutting cake

aha...my so called "boyfriend"

omg...kelly stop eating!!
me and my bro
i looks so......ewww here
with shu mei and shu xian
my present from them...
sui lun and sui yuan
mun wai..
MEI MEI!!!!
suelyn & john
geetha
xuan shan
kai-yuan & kai-cong
aha...they finish the cake...
15th june-xuan shan's advance birthday
the crowd waiting for the birthday girl..
her cake
surprise!!!

the birthday song...with the smashing..haha

wiping her face

the tissues to wipe her face

i wiped her face

looking at the poor birthday cake

ji muis!!

haha...feeding kai-yuan

after that.......van gave me my birthday present....

the opening...the box is full of the memories between me and her...gosh...i cried when i finish open it...tat was touching!!

once again people!!I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!YOU GUYS ROCKS!!!

No comments: