Tuesday, December 30, 2008

end of 2008 starting a new year

today is the 2nd last day of 2008. time pass so fast, people grow, people change, even the things around also change. In the year 2008, many things happen, well coming to the end of 2008 ready to say goodbye to 2008 and ready to say hello to 2009.
I've finish my 1st year of Diploma in Early Childhood Education, which shows that i got 1 1/2 years to go. Once reach college life, is totally different from the high school life.

Througout 2008 many things happen, the happy ones. the sad ones. and even the crazy ones.
To me year 2008 is a very wonderful year. First of all, i've get to know more friends at college, yea they are my college mates, they are my friends, some new faces that i get to know, and old faces i get to know more about them.

People change everytime, everyday, of course lah..u have to change clothes everyday 1 mah..bt still in my heart, every1 is still the same, they are my friends, even to those that i dislike, at least i still rmb u guys so u do have a place in my heart too...My dearies, my friends, my kalyana mitras, my family, and every1 that has been with me going through the journey of 2008, i would like to say sorry if i offended you, and i also appreciate everything that you people done for me. A very big THANK YOU to all of you.

High School friends, wei cheng, kenneth, sun, kahwai, daryl, soonheng, koon rui 2007 5p4-ians and also the others, i never fail to lose contact with you guys..except for some, and yea i always miss those times in high school life with you ppl. With you guys around, i'll never fail to laugh..you guys are always the ones that make me laugh the most, even thou how down am i. The people that really care for me, and of course i do care for you people..to have you guys in my life is really great and honestly i miss you guys alot..!!

My temple gang, a.k.a my kalyana mitras, kei, geetha, van, ming huiy, chiang, jiok, vincent, xuan shan, sui yuan, the junior citizens, and also the others, sorry if i didnt mention your name..bt if u're reading this u are included too..you people really are the ones that i can go crazy with, you guys don't mind me being siao or mad to you all. i cherish each and every1 of you, and you people are always the 1 that brightens my sunday. Thanks for being part of my life, i shall say tat i will never ever forget you guys until the day i die.

My college mates, it sounds like i've a very far distance with you girls by calling college mates, bt is easier..anyway you girls are always my friends, cheryl , anusha, ailing, von, jia ern, jeelian, lixin, jenyi, emily..i'm sorry for the first few months for what i've done i wasn't mature enough, bt througout tis year, although i only knew you girls for 1 year, you girls taught me to bcome more mature, more independant..i really appreciate everything that you girls have taught me, help me, and having every gathering with you girls are always the best moment. To von, is sad that i dun have you to go through the journey in another 1 1/2 year in college, i will miss you and i'm really glad that i knew you. I'm really glad to know you girls and have you girls going through the college life with me.

Also to the others that i just knew you people, thank you for going through the journey at the end of year 2008, and i will never forget you guys, keep in touch lah...Thank you for everything.

As a conclusion, I shall say that 2008 is really a wonderful year. I've knew the great people in my life. The people that i will cherish, the true friends, the best friends. I will never forget you people, I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! No matter how life goes, i will never forget to pull you guys to walk the journey with me..hahaha
Sorry for anything and THANK YOU for everyting!!



Year 2009, is gonna be a very busy year for me, well my wish for year 2009
1. to become more mature
2. not losing any1 of you
3. to be able to handle anything
4. have a healthy life
5. every1 is healthy and happy
6. to have more fun
7. have a challenging year
8. you people will go througout the journey with me
9. more money
10. ENJOY!!!


I'll be working next year, or i shall say i will start working next week...this job is not as easy as i thought, so i hope i do can cope with my studies and work in the same time...and i even have classes on saturday...no rest day for me at all!!!sunday, i will be teaching at temple as usual, and next year i'll be teaching 6 yrs old

I just notice how lucky am I to have so many people in my life. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!
MUACKXX!

No comments: