Monday, January 05, 2009

Is only the Beginning

4/1/09 - Sunday
The first day of class in BISDS for 2009. I've been waited for school reopens for so long..and finally is here..yea and this year i'm teaching the 6 years old students, who are most of my students last year. Students are as cute as before, for some they are excited to come to sunday school, as for some others doesn't feel comfortable cause is the first day, is very normal for that thou. This year, i wanted to try something different since i'm teaching together with different teachers, and they are all PRETTY teachers. Well I still have some HYPERACTIVE student..who is sue san's nephew, Nicholas..he can bluff u by his looks, he got this very very very cute little face, bt he is the one that is the most active in class and nobody can stop him.
but he is stil my cute student..

After class, met my dad's friend at temple that wanna register for their sons. And i was soo happy to see his son, unfortunately he can't rmb me, who ask me seldom go to his house..hahaha these cute and smart lil boys that i will never foget. Too bad they are registering for school 2, or else i would get a chance to teach them..haha.
Then went for dancing class, so van taught the group B and C cha cha, as I teach the group A which is the youngest 1 as usual. Kei kei helped me as usual too. After teaching them, both of us went to have fun with the cha-cha's. and Bryan he is new in sunday school and dancing class there, but he seriously can dance...is so nice to partner with him in cha cha. But when comes to him explaining how to dance Popping, Locking and Breaking, you will definately go speechelss.
Finish dancing, then choir. Well i've been shouting the whole morning, so i couldnt really sing that well in choir..bt still i do have fun in choir..
After everything, mamak session with geetha, jiokli, chiang, kevin, mike and the others junior citizens. is obvious to see which are the senior citizens and the junior citizens. Having fun chatting, eating, drinking and sun tanning at mamak.

Is so glad to back to school, hoping for more fun in BISDS. Many things are coming up soon, so what I need to is be stronger and more confident. All the best every1, wish you guys have fun too.


5/1/09 - Monday
My 1st day to work, luckily I don't have to teach for the first week, cause children need to settle down themselves. So today is more of the playing. Early in the morning, start to jaga gate since there is no1 except for 1 student that came very early and let him sleep at there. Looking at all the children coming to school, awww they are sooooo ADORABLE!! Some of them are excited, some of them are scared, some of them are still sleepy. Seeing all the adorable children in the morning really brightens up my day. Looking at them coming to school, smiling to them and wishing good morning to them. Then let them play in the classroom to settle down themselves.
After that they have colouring, and they love the artwork that they do.

I'm suppose to have 6 students in my class according to the name list, but there are only 4 that attend. All the cute lil boys. First, I started to play with Hakim. He is the boy that don't wanna mix with the others in circle time. So I'll have to play with him and I dun get o join circle time. Well he is the boy that when he speaks, you don't understand, and when you speak, he couldn't understand too. Maybe he understand, but he ignore you.
Another student of mine, Nicholas. Well i'm really fated with some1 that call nicholas in my life..hahaha..but he is totally different from that 1 i mention previously. The only similar thing is, both of them are sooooo cute!! This Nicholas, is a very obedient boy, and he is sooo helpful and loving. I'm really touched by him. He helped to pick up the things that another student throw it everywhere by volunteering himself. and he love to ask why. I still remember one of the conversation we had. That time i was playing with him while other boy started throwing things around.

Nicholas: He is so naughty

Me : Ya

Nicholas: Why is he naughty?

Me:......

I really have no idea how to answer him, then I jus smile to him and ask him to keep his stuff.


Then the other boy, he is a japanese call Ranma, well i think that reminds some of you the cartoon call Ranma, and yes is his name. When he see me for the first time, he wanted to cry. Only to me he will cry, but after that when he comes to class, he started to be sooo obedient, and started to play with toys. He is sooo cute that you will feel like hugging him straight away. but of course i didnt do that lah..later he cry how..haha. Well when he smile to me, oh gosh the smile melted my heart. How i wish i would have a son like him..

Last one is Adrian, the very very very active 1..he started throwing things everywhere, but with the fun of it. Well he got no intention to do it. So can't blame him, but is very hard to talk to him. Well tats the one that I have to be strict with.
There are other students in the other classes that are soo cute, but too bad dun have the chance to berboding with them.
Yea is fun to go to work today, jus that i doesn't have enough sleep, and i'm hoping for tmr..haha so i get to see them again!!

No comments: