Monday, December 08, 2008

home alone

suppose to update alot things, bt currently i'm quite lazy and some i have collect the pics
so things to update
1. class dinner-with my lovely ex-classmates
2. birthday dinner-with my kalyana mitras
3. november babies


so currently i'm alone at home now..parents jus flew to china in the afternoon and they will be there for 2 weeks, and my bro went to work, younger bro friend's place..and i'll be "mummy" for 2 weeks, there are plenty orders from parents, and i dun understand why they don't tell my brothers bt me??i'm having exam..haloo!!aih bt wat to do..

anyway..having exam on 9th, 12th and 16th..and finish exam wohoo..
ya i know is not the time to celebrate yet..bt i cant wait till exam finish so i can go to camp..wohoo..

bt currently plenty things for me to worry..and if anything happens, i'll be blamed and i'm responsible for it..i wonder are they training me to be responsible??or there is no other people to rely on, so they have to rely on me..aih..well i'm gonna miss my parents, hope they have fun..
and hope tat i can do well in exam..and so do my classmates..GOOD LUCK EVERY1
and also to my friends that are having finals now or soon..


hope everything goes well..n.n

No comments: