Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i'm in love.....

yay..finally end of my 1st year..time passed so fast...and u'll feel like u getting older so fast..hahaha

and now finally exam's over...and what's coming up next....CAMP!!!yay..the one i've been waiting for since long long ago...it will be so fun having camp..and is my 1st time staying in the camp site...oooh...EXCITED!!!
anyway...i will only have 2 weeks break...so i'm gonna make my holiday as fun as possible...

ytd was my last day of my exam..and we went to celebrate together...yea..although is jus a dinner and hang around at yvonne's place..bt is really fun...wohoo..and ytd..i saw clyne changed her phone...and omg...I FELT IN LOVE WITH THAT PHONE!!
SAMSUNG F210

omg omg OMG OMG!!!
is damm cool this phone..i really love it..although it might be simple and not that good for u all..bt i really love it man!!fyi, i can hardly fall in love with phones..
well this is the original 1...
and of course they have different colours..
the red 1..
the black 1
and the PINK ONE!!!
although i'm not really crazy in pink..bt i really love this pink 1..IS DAMM NICE!!
well ytd i've done some research to it..and i found that is not available at Malaysia..
so if any1 spotted this phone selling at msia..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!
and i've check the price...is around 200 for uk dollor..so it should be around RM1400 for that phone...
i really love THIS PHONE.....
or any1 of your friends or relatives are at uk...pls do let me know and help me to ask them about it...
I REALLY WANT IT!!!
and i'll save money just for this phone...ooohhh

2 comments:

Jci said...

gosh! kelly!! i think i saw it in carrefour eh!!
GO HUNT DOWN TAT PHONE!

kelly said...

ARE U SERIOUS..!!OMG!!!I WANT THAT PHONE..ok i shall go hunt for it...hahahahaha thx girl..muackxxxx