Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In Unity We Stand

just came back from camp yesterday..i was exhausted..a camp for 5 days and 4 nights..
being crazy with these people there, going through the camp, working together, having fun together..is the best part ever...

van, kei, geetha, chiang, jiok, ming huiy, kevin, li ying, vincent, ying min, hui li, xuan shan, ngiap kim and sui yuan..
the committees, the people that i work together with...the people that made this camp a successful 1....in unity we stand..and made this camp..honestly..i'm speechless now..i dun really know wat to write summore..i shall jus give every1 a short message


van: my sifu, is very hard to wake u up, and honeslty this is the 1st time i go to an outdoor camp with you, thx for staying at my side, make me stronger and making this camp a successful 1.


kei: the kiap si fat queen..haha u form a kiap si fat group in this camp, and made it a very famous group..u sot girl..really can make the camp lively


geetha: we are the same kind, haha we scream together in the river..and everywhere..being with u..i will never have my queit times..hahaha


chiang: thx for sayang me so much in the camp...piu piu and driving together..and u know wat u did and made me speechless...


jiok li: my another piu piu and driving fella..u made the malam banana bolly a wonderful 1..i nvr ever had such a special dinner in camps..this is the best!!

ming huiy: thx for staying at my side when i'm really down in the camp..and dun worry..is not pain at all when u press my fingers

kevin: how was the feeling of staying in the cave??hahahaha is actually not tat bad lah..

li ying: u are so nice to hug tat i always love to hug u..and u are the story teller of the camp..i heard the most stories from u in camp..

vincent: sleeping buddha..good that u didnt call me teacher kelly already...

ying min: i always see u sleeping the most..u really can sleep lah

hui li: thx for helping me alot in this camp..and nice to work with you

xuan shan: i know u very relaxing in this camp lah...hope u enjoy it

ngiap kim: dun keep on eh when we are talking smth disgusting lah..hahaha

sui yuan: chill abit lah..i know the wheter hot lah..bt we all also hot mah...haiyo

to all these people, although there's only 15 of us to organize this camp with 79 participants, bt this is the best camp i've ever been, and thx for going through the journey with me. IN UNITY WE STAND!!


and also not to forget my dear participants..to the female ones...sorry to scold u girls and i might be annoying...bt i'm just doing my job....bt i hope that u girls did enjoy the camp...and thx to u girls that keep walking up and down..i get to lose weight..as for the guys..especially the kiap si fat gang..u ppl really made the camp a lively 1 too..without all of u to pariticpate this camp, it wouldn't be a successful 1..

thanks to every1!!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

No comments: