Friday, September 05, 2008

study time

yea, today is the last class for my 2nd sem..and that means exam is around the corner..is next week..gosh i haven start studying yet..so i have to start studying from now..ya i know, i'm kinda last minute..bt i have to..due to assignments and some other stuff..i have to study last minute..and i also can study better last minute..

so ppl i wont be joining u guys for the trip to frim..cz i have to concentrate on my exam..sorry abit the selfish..bt i hope u guys will want me to have good results right?and ya i might not be joining choir with u guys this coming sunday...i'll be there bt i cant confirm for my attendance yet..and ya i cant join latern night with u guys also..is kinda sad lah it seems like i'm gonna miss out alot of things..even though latern night is after my exam..bt still i got smth on that night..and i cant skip it..i will want to skip it if i can...i felt so sorry, bt nvm without me...there is no difference okay..u guys can still work it...

other than tat, gonna have a meeting with my secondary school friends for our reunion on next sat...ya tat 1 i have to go, cant skip..i promise ppl already..so i was kinda hoping for tat day..cz i will get to see all my friends..i've been missing them sooo much...cant wait till tat day..yipee..

anyway..to all my classmates, my coursemates and some other ppl who are having exam..plsss take care of ur health..sleep well and eat well..and study smart ppl..good luck to each and every1 of you..take care..
loves..

No comments: