Wednesday, September 10, 2008

exam exam..hate it

ya exam is just around the corner..exam starts tis coming friday..
gosh..i have no idea why i always dun have the mood to study...once i can study...i'll study for a long period..bt once i stop..it takes alot of time to get back my study mood...gosh...2 days more only..or i should say 1 1/2 day more...AAHHHHHH!!!!!

and is so sad that the meeting on tis sat was cancel..well i was hoping for it to come..so tat i could get to see some of my friends tat miss them sooo much...eeek bt due to some ppl who cannot cooperate..the meeting is off..bt is also for my own good so i got more time to study..of course i rather choose to go for the meeting lah...friends or exam which 1 more important?most of the ppl will say friends lah of course..aih..too bad lah..bt nvm i shall meet them whenever we have the time...so to all my long-time-no-see dearies...we shall find some time to go out and have fun together k?i really miss u guys alot..!!!!

well there are so many things tat i'm hoping for now
1. hope tat exam pass quickly
2. hope for a meal tat wei cheng still owe me..hahahaha..xp
3. find a time to see my dearies
4. for the crazy trip tat planned with andrew..hahaha
5. hope to have my hair do
6. hope to settle all the money asap
7. hope to loose weight
8. hope for new attire
9. hope for new shoes
10. hope for new bags
11. in a short way for 7-10 is hope for more money to shop
12. hope for more nail polish or hope to have a manicure done
13. hope for a webcam and mic--as i promise some1 to buy
14. to be more mature but not old
15. and of course world peace...^^v

ya every1 is not satisfied in their life and they always hope for more..life is not perfect, no1 is perfect in the world..everything does have their flaws..
anyway..i shall stop tat lecturing..and continue some other things
well i notice that i've been given many different names..other than kelly, yik yoong, yoong or any other..those are normal...bt there are some abnormal ones

1. participant kelly
well this happen on the youth camp i attend on the year 2006. and is started by geetha..i've forgotten why she called me that..bt i rmb tat bcaz she is the 1 tat started calling me tat, then the others also call me tat and soon i'm famous in tat camp..wahahahaha..*perasan*..
cz i rmb once wei gin come to me and ask me something..and tat time i still dunno her..bt she ask me by calling me "kelly...izit......." i forgotten wat the question was bt the only thing i notice was how come she knows my name in the 1st place..and she told me "oh cz participant kelly mah"
ahaha..i laugh like mad when i rmb this thing..ya thx to geetha i am "famous"

2. oh sek-it means black colour in hokkien
is started since 2007 started by KENNETH CHOONG SAM KIT..he called me tat jus bcaz my skin was darker than any1 else...tat time i kinda hate it when he call me tat..he even take me as a philipino maid bcaz of my skin colour..bt tat brings alot of laughter to other ppl..so i shall not mind lah..since ppl get some joy from it..of course i'm used to it d..although everytime he called me tat i'll still hit him..hahaha

3. bambi
started by kuan jee lian, which i have no idea why she call me bambi..u guys should know wats a bambi right?is a deer's name from 1 of the disney movie if i wasnt mistaken..maybe it rhymes tats why she call me tat..and she love calling me tat..so cute of her

and the recently 1
4. goldfish
1st..do i looks like a goldfish?halo..i prefer panda than goldfish..and this was started by lee jiok li..tat saw me on 31st august morning and said tat i look like a goldfish..omg!!and of course other ppl start calling me tat and whenever i talk they will go "blurp blurp" ...=.='", and some ppl even plan for me to have a shark bf, some even says flower horn..ewww and some even say pirana..omg..i will die if i have those as my bf...

see ppl i have funny names for reasons...in the future i shall see wat other funny names i'll have summore..haha

No comments: