Saturday, September 20, 2008

cheryl's birthday

on 17th september..went out with cheryl, rae, alina, jason, jason's sis and jason's cousin..
we went to the curve, TGI, and redbox to celebrate her bday...
well i'm kinda speechless, so i shall let the pics to say it all


me..


cheryl: u better eat ah...
me: yiii..i dun wan!!!


alina and cheryl


the birthday gal with her bday flower


cheryl, jason's sis, alina and rae..


she love the cake fromTGI


bt she love this cake more, is her bday cake...

cool huh..eh..LV leh...
is by her friend too


ladies for tat night


all of us


me and dearie cheryl...loves
muackxx


after TGI, we went to redbox and have fun until 12, and cheryl is 1 yr older..well not gonna mention her age..hahaha
btw i have to thanks cheryl for inviting me to her bday, THANK YOU SO MUCCH!!!
yesh although i know her not very long for like yrs..bt i knew her for like 9 months..and she really care and sayang me alot although bully me sometimes lah...hahaha
and i LOVE HER!!!
she is just like a sister for me...muackxx

No comments: