Saturday, September 06, 2008

2 guys and 1 girl

yea i know i'm suppose to study right now, but i really wanna blog abt this..and this is the 1st time smth happen tat i wanna post immediately...

parents weren't at home tonight, they leave some money for us and ask my bro to fetch us out to eat...so at 7.30pm, we were all dress nicely and ready to go out but it was raining heavily, then my bro said he will drive the car infront of hse, so we dun have to get wet...then yuming and i waited for quite long, in the end my bro walk back, and he told us the car got no more battery...
so he went in the hse and look for the jumper and battery...then yuming and i went to help out..bt i cant help anything..the only thing i can help is push the key in and try to start the engine..bt it doesnt works, so my bro gave me the money ask me and yuming walk to the nearby restaurant to tabao...then my bro continue fixing the car...so i tabao back the food and we had dinner at home...after dinner, yuming says "come lets push the car now" i was like har?how come i dunno 1?...

then i change back to some normal clothes and ya i know tat i'll get wet..at 1st my bro ask me to be the 1 who turn the sterring cz he thought tat i wouldnt want to push the car..bt i am willing to do tat..then he thinks tat ok..i shall push the car and he will be the one who turn the sterring cz he doesnt trust me..bt i ask him wouldnt it be hard tat u nvr start ur engine and turn the sterring?and he say "can 1...is like no power sterring like tat lo", then i was thinking ok lah..when we reach the car, my bro say "aiya nvm lah u go and turn the sterring, i go and push" then when i try to turn it..OMG!is worse than a car without power sterring lah...then we change, so he will be the 1 turning the sterring, yuming and i will be the 1 pushing...so we start to push..is raining though, i was shivering and i'm so scared tat i got no energy to push it..and summore my bro park the car on somewhere there's lots of grass and is 200m away from my hse..so we start pushing the car out from the grass..and u ppl should know tat is raining, is muddy..yea we step on the mud..both of my brothers slip..so is kinda hard to push the car out from the grass area..

we start pushing it by counting 1,2, 3! and 3 of us was using alot of energy to push it..and it took abt 10 minutes for us to just move for like 6 inch..there is hole there and is hard to push a car through it..soon after 10 minutes, we manage to push the car out from the grass area...and ya our legs are all full of mud..bt we don't care...then we have to reverse the car to make a better turn..so yuming and i keep running to the front and to the back of the car...and my bro was using all alot of strength to turn tat damm sterring...so we manage to push the car to the road and it took around 15 minutes to push it to the front of our hse..when we reach to the front of our hse..we have to go through a slope to go into my hse..and tat is the worse part..and luckily not many cars pass by tat road, if not we will blocking their way...

and then we were trying so hard to push our car into the hse..gosh tat is hard..due to the slope there..then a hyundai coupe pass by...and fyi is a sport car if u have no idea what is it..then the car suddenly stop at a side..and the driver came down to help us...such a nice guy is he..4 of us use our 120% of strength to push the car...and yay!!we manage to push the car into the hse in 5 minutes...thx to that man..such a nice guy is he..so ppl don't think tat the rich ppl are useless..they are helpful..we might not manage to push the car into the hse if the man didnt help us...too bad i nvr go and look at his number plat..if not i will buy 4D for his car num..haha

so, we are all wet, i was shivering bcaz is soo coldand ya it was a great experience...my hand was kinda shivering after the pushing..i hope i doesnt get sick..and tis is the 1st time i felt so strong and not useless..and i can do anything tat has to use man power...hahahha..shouldnt be so proud of tat...tat shows tat how rough am i..and guys will be running away from me...and guess wat ppl, yuming use too much of strength until my bro's car kemek d...


i haven been so happy with my family for so long already
and i hope tat i'll be tat happy together with my family..
i love my brothers..n.n
P/s:fyi, my bro's car is a wira..

No comments: