Wednesday, September 03, 2008

i knew the best ppl in this day

sunday, 31st August
suppose i'll be sleeping on my bed that morning, cz i told every1 that i'm not going to temple that day, bt ended up i went to help out there for the 2nd late cheif memorial thingy..so i woke up at 5.30am and reach temple around 6.20am.
i help to take out some stuff on the stage, help to arrange things there..and when jiok li saw me from far..he said i looks like a gold fish..omg..and he start calling me gold fish from tat day..and every1 start to call me tat..
as u guys know i always dun eat my breakfast on sunday morning and always the one tat complain hungry..su was so nice that she gimme the vegetarian biscuits from her car..then she share her mee rebus with me..i felt so bad that i left her there after tat..

so in between me, geetha, chiang, jiok, vincent, mandy and some other ppl were chatting at the stairs, and suddenly xin yi came and say "i'm here to 7+1"...and then i was thinking huh? in my mind i thought tat she mean there are 7 ppl here and she is coming in to join us...and some1 said "8" in cantonese then i only come out with the *Ohh~*..omg how slow am i...
so after tat when everything end we clean up..after the clean up suppose i'm taking bus home..bt su said tat she can fetch me home..yay!! i was lucky..haha and ppl is on 31st of august, so we went to bangsar for BASKIN ROBINS..yipee!! so we went there by two cars, jiok's car and su's car..suppose i'm following su's car, bt due to yuming's long legs i have to exchange place with him..so i follow jiok's car..and then we had this silly karaoke in the car.. and geetha keep singing the song bleeding love...
baskin robin is full of ppl and then i ordered cookies n' cream mix with jomoca, and jomoca was nice..was introduce by yanleng for the jomoca..after the ice cream..it was raining heavily so we run through the rain..and bcaz geetha says she wan to go to ss2 then jiok have to fetch her there..since they are goin why not we tumpang their car..so is easier..so i dun have to mafan su to turn in to ss2..thx su..
then i reach home, i was sooo tired tat i just fall asleep and nvr even bath..in the middle of my nap, geetha called and ask me abt some fishball thing and i have no idea wat is she talking abt..i just tell her i dunno..
so at night i on9 and chat with van, chiang and jiok..
and van says smth to me....



besides, jiok and chiang chat with me until late night..and we had some crazy conversation..bt i didnt save it..
and from this day..i knew tat there are many ppl around me, treat me as a friend, and i dun have to be fake infront of them, i only have to be myself...
i love each and every1 of you..
you all are the best ppl in my life
me and my sifu/sister/friend/best friend/kalyna mitra



with wei gin and xinyi
today is another 1 sad and happy day..
this fella, jonathan tung fai yee..is going to uk today..i'm soooo gonna miss him..and ya i promise him to buy a webcam and a mic to chat on9 with him...only when i got enough money..n.n
although i know him for like yrs, bt i don't get to see the real person b4..yea we know each other through on9..haha he is a nice guy tough...take care boy..miss you..


and happy for foo jing sheng..is his 20th birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOO JING SHENG..
no special blog post for u, cz i called and wish u d..haha..too bad u are at kedah, if not i'll pinch u kao kao..take care...

p/s:no more calling me small girl

appreciate each and every1 that is around you
no matter they treat u good or bad,
in your life u'll still need them..

No comments: