Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged by shining AGAIN!

1. what is the most important thing in your life?
*my family, my friends, money, love, joy, air, food, water!!!

2. will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
*well who knows

3. do you smoke?
*nope

4. what is the latest gadget that you own?
*i got no money, where to get?

5. who did you mostly text yesterday?
*xuan shan

6. how old are you and are you a virgin?
*18, duh~

7. what is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
*food

8. chocolate, oreos or villa?
*choc and oreos!!!

9. where do you wish to get married?
*it depends on my future husband and my family

10. how old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
*i hope is 25

11. how many kids do you want?
*depends on me and my husband...u noe..*ngek ngek*

12. are you in love?
*yea...i love all my friends and family

13. where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
*the bak kut teh restaurant at oldtown

14. name the latest book that you bought?
*gosh...i nvr ever buy book

15. what is your full name?
*TAN YIK YOONG..without the kelly

16. do you prefer your mother or father?
*father more to the mother, bt..i wan both

17. do u believe in GOD?
*it depends

18. name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
*erm...mr.bean

19. christina or britney?
*none of both

20. do you do your laundry?
*no~i did that when i dun have maid..hahahaha

21. the most exciting place you want to go?
*afghanistan..
p/s. my bro-yuming, ask me to write the prostitute shop

22. hugs or kisses?
*hug then to kiss...awww..so sweet

23. single or attached?
*single

24. point out 5 things that made the person tagged you associated with you
-shi ning-
*my so called daughter
*she is damm good in girama
*she perform in school with me before
*she thought me how to use the ribbon to dance
*she is damm cute!!

i tag:
1.yuming!!!hahahaha
2.john
3.mun wai
4.sui lun
5.justin a.k.a mei mei!!
6.suelyn
7.xin yi
8.wei gin





btw..ppl out there..stop tagging me!!!!and i wish this is my last tag..

No comments: