Tuesday, May 06, 2008

finally..but

yohoo!!Finally!!!i finish my 1st sem exam....yay!!!damm happy..
in the past two weeks, i did study, bt nvr really spend alot of time on it, and always burn the midnight oil and wake up early..haven have enough of sleep during those 2 weeks...well hope that i pass for my exam...i really wish to jus pass...just a credit will do...!!
so..i felt kinda relax..bt finish my exam..many things came up to me..


yesterday night, van call out and tell me that this sunday there will be a performance and they only inform her on sunday...my tired face go to a shock expression..gosh!!tat was really a last minute..we have to find the performance clothes, make ups and i have to handle the dancers, bcaz van have to handle the choir group..so i get out from the choir group and have to go for the dancing...is kinda sad, bt is my job to do that...

besides that, mother's day is this sunday..since i'll be handling the dancing group.. i can't go for class too..then geetha and xuan shan have to do that...and i'm the one suppose to plan the art & craft for the class, and oso smth for the youth to give out on mother's day..lastly of course i have to get smth for my mom..haiyo..many things have to do..

then van called out this afternoon..and told me she's gonna pick me up on saturday morning to buy stuff..yay..luckily i got transport now..hahaha...good for me..n.n
so..i hope that everything goes well on this saturday and sunday..xuan shan might be coming to my hse tmr to do the mother's day thingy..hope tmr goes well too..and ya ppl..next week is WESAK DAY!!!yay..bt same we have to do a lot of things too...

btw...HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my college mate..miss you girls..take care and have fun..




p/s: van..i do love you lah okay!!

No comments: