Monday, May 12, 2008

busy holiday

well people, as u read my last two post (if i'm not mistaken)...i'm having holiday for these two weeks..and yea..i did say tat there are so many things came up and i have to do..gosh..it was really tiring, bt at least like that i get to gain some experience and to learn alot of things, learn to be capable in handling things..and also have to learn to be patient to everyone, learn not to show your tired face...and maybe much more...everything starts on thursday..

7th May-Thursday
from what i knew xuan shan is coming to my hse on that day, so i woke up early in the morning, to take care of my baby cousin first..yea..nowadays i'll mostly wake up at 7.30am to take care and play with my baby cousin for weekdays...okay, come back..tat day was the first time she come to my house, and she have to take bus...gosh felt so sorry for her lah, from cheras come to my ss2..then she have to take the 1st bus to KL, then she have to change to another bus to come to my house straight..so i msg her at 10am, and i tot that she was out from the hse, bt she jus wanted to bath tat time..gosh..then okay..i took a short nap until 11.30, i call her and ask her where is she, and she is still waiting for the first bus..omg!!then i waited again..and after half and hour *i think* i msg her and ask her where is she..she told me she was at UH, so i was thinking of dun need to go to the bus stop and wait for her so early, and after 5 minutes i call her again, and ask her where is she.........then she told me that she jus past by this place got this *kayu* 1..omg!!!she passed the bus stop d...i didnt expect the bus will be there so early, bt luckily the bus is in ss2 area..so i jus asked her to get down from the next stop, and i'll go and look for her..so since at that kind of time, there is no car in my house, so i asked my father to fetch me by motor to the bus stop, then me and xuan shan have to walk so far to my hse..luckily i was clever enough to bring umberella..the wheater is so damm bloody hot wei.!!!and i was very thirsty at that time..so we were thinking either we go wong kok or coffee bean, then i choose coffee bean..yay!!bt is damm expensive..T.T....then we walk back to my hse after buying that drink..and for ur information.i haven bath for the whole morning yet that time..so, when we reach my hse, she saw my dog and see my dog barking, and she ask "is your dog tied?make sure he dont bite me"...of course he was tied lah..ok then we went upstairs and then the 1st thing she said is "i wanna see kelly's room"..gosh it was so messy and she summore say haiya almost lah..okay then we started to work..while working we chat alot of stuff, dun quite rmb wat we chat..
then is 2pm, gosh i haven bath yet!!and i keep on ask xuan shan to eat her lunch bt she keep on denying..wth..bt after i finish bathing she finally have her lunch..hahaa..and then until abt 5pm we pack everything, and guess what, we haven finish wat we're suppose to do..and tat woman have to go back before the sky goes darker..then i ask my uncle to fetch her to the bus stop and she went home....and when she reached home..she straight away call me and tell me that she is having steamboat that night!!wth!!and at that time i was doing the things..gosh...


Friday-i've been doing things for the whole day


10th May-Saturday
i had a night mare and i woke up at 6 smth..gosh...then i try to continue to sleep again..bt i can't issh..so wat i can do is on9!!so when is 9smth i went to bath..and van called, bt i didnt know my phone rang..haha..then i called her back she tot that i was still sleeping..omg..then she told me tat she is coming to fetch me in awhile......time passed by, she called me and ask me the way..while turning here and there..she keep saying so mafan come to my hse..haha..okay then we head to ss2, bt the boutique shop that she wanna go is not open yet, then we head to the morning market first...and after awhile we go back to the boutique shop..okay and we started searching for clothes to perform..and omg..i've been living in ss2 for so long and i didnt know there is this boutique have lots of clothing that i wanted so much..argh...!!!and that day i have to bcum the so called "model" test the clothes and make sure it suites everything..yea..and done...then we headed to bangsar, and van told me that this place very hard to find parking..and when i'm with her..she get to found 1 within 3 minutes i think..haha..
then she started to sing "she's so lucky, she's a star"...and then there is this silent moment, and then i continue back "and she cry cry cry, then she get the oscar"..hahaha..then both of us burst with laughter...after that, we head to her hse to eat my lunch which she ta bao before we head to her hse..then finish my lunch we went temple...and we were there at 2..they are having dancing class at 3..so van have smth to do..so i started to clean all the cupboard, search for stuff, arrange it accordingly, and put it back..gosh..i've been sneezing the whole day when cleaning those stuff..cz i'm allergic to dust!!my neck started goin itchy, bt i can't scratch it..argh...then finish everything i'm so damm tired...and i left some of the stuff for van to do bcaz i have to leave at that time...

p/s:
van..sorry for not helping u in the dancing class, and sorry if i accidentally scold u or wat..
xuan shan..thx for coming to help me..without no reason, and also thx for the rocky and the yougort drink..thx alot although i didnt ask for it..thank you.!!
peiwen..sorry if i scolded u or wat..and thx for helping

11th May-Sunday
is MOTHER'S DAY...to all the mothers in the whole world, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!may all the mothers be well and happy and healthy always...
here goes the day...have to wake up so early tat day, and go to temple..bt today is different, i dun have to teach...!!bt i have to handle the dancing group, luckily there are not much ppl performing, and they are little cute sweet girls..so start everything on 9am, make ups, practises, and wait for the time to come..so when the time comes..i brought them down to perform..and their performance was great...proud of them...and then went lunch with xuan shan..and xuan shan told me wats happening in class and i felt so happy..my idea isn't a bad idea..hahaha!!!and there is no big mess for them also...so..this is not the end of my tiring holiday, there are still more on next week.....



coming up, cultural night and wesak day...BIG FUNCTION!!!so..have to really work harder than this week......thx alot to everyone and i really had fun with you guys..and mandy is back!!1 of my childhood friend..n.n





just now, while i was watching drama, and kenneth's msg pop out..and he drew me by using the msn drawing thingy besides he also draw other ppl..haha..i burst with laughter when i saw those drawings..so ppl lets compare...


this is the original me...






......and the drawing








next, is my cousin, ah sun...


as u all can see she is pretty....





bt.......look at kenneth's drawing





then is zheng ao..my secondary classmates
.............
and ta daaa..**
p/s:the kenneth i mean is my secondary friend...not the college 1..

No comments: