Tuesday, May 06, 2008

random post: what people call me

yup..different people call me differently..besides calling me..they also gave me some weird name...bt luckily they do not call me that..haha

common ones...
1. kelly
2. yik yoong
3. kelly tan yik yoong
4. yoong
5. ah yoong
6. girl
7. my dear, sayang, darling.....
8. sopoh

random...
1. candy- by one of my childhood friend
2. kelly ham bao jing a.k.a kelly hamburger- created by van..yii..
3. fei po- my elder bro
4. sai lou lui- by foo jing sheng..to him: stop calling me that..or else i'll call u uncle
5. leng lui- those that i force them to say..hahaha
6. kelly jie jie- also those i force them to say
7. teacher- by my students of course
8. participant kelly- started by geetha, thx to her i become famous in the camp
9. babe- anusha
10. kelly bambie- by jeelian
11. mashimaro slut- by yvonne
12. ooi, eh, U- is quite normal bt not much ppl call me like tat
13. yiii yoong- my mom
14. gou mui- only from 1 of my uncle who is shorter than me
15. miss tan- from my piano teacher who is also miss tan haha
16. lala mom- by one of my so called "son" in my high school..he is my junior actually
17. mummy- by shining
18. ohh sek (black in hokkien)- by kenneth..jus bcaz my skin is dark
19. lobak gou- by wei cheng and hon hoong..
20. pig, fat pig, wildboar- by koon rui


there might be more, bt cant really rmb all..haha..

No comments: