Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

May born babies...

6th May- Ming Huiy's birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (again) ..hahaa..too bad don't have a pic with you..
anyway..i get to know this girl when i was young..tumpang her car to temple almost every sunday..a very sweet and nice girl..so hope that she stay happy and well always..n.n
friends forever!!


7th May- Geetha's birthday
My Sunday School youth chairperson..and also we're teaching at the same class.!!
hope that she do well in everything..stay happy and well always...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and hope to stay this friendship forever!!


12th May- Zhen Guan's birthday
my secondary classmate..i've been in the same class with him since i was f3..haha..don't really talk to him tat much that time..bt get along with him when i was f4...can say i one of my brother, between me, ah sun, kenneth and him..yea..4 of us sit together in class..we have lots of fun together.....
ZHEN GUAN!!!hope u faster know what to study lah har...i dunno how to help u ar..just wan to help u to save money and time ar..dun waste so much time...so take care..and stay happy always..ah yoong miss you alot!!!and stay sweet with your gf..haha..oso hope to see u at college!!
friends forever!!!keep in touch..




13th May- Koon Rui's birthday
my so called pig, fat pig, wild boar and also fat bee!!!HAHAHA...been in the same class since f3 too....yup..he is one of my so called "boyfriend" also..haha..my best best punya friend lah..he's a nice and dunno why i still think that he looks like one of my friend which i thought he was my friend's brother..
pig ar..really felt so sad for u ler..i'll try to help u to celebrate for u bt nowadays cannot..to busy d..!!!so hope tat u stay well and happy always..take care..u're always my PIG!!!hahaha..

No comments: