Sunday, February 03, 2008

birthdays

1st february...is wei cheng's bday...my dearie ji mui had became 18..hahahaha...
hope she have all her fun at college and may her best wishes do come true...stay more happy, cute, pretty, funny, crazy, and of course hope u grow taller or else u dun wanna go hang gai with me d....sob..hahahaha...
and of course i celebrate her bday on the next day...we went to redbox and sing and of course there is a surprise for her..hahaha...and omg..i didnt expect that she will be so touch..hahaa..
hope she is happy lah..and so sorry for her this year...no present..cz seriously lack of money....


2nd february...kei kei's bday..haaha..my another dearie ji mui and she is 19 this year...and having stpm this year...so hope she can pass her stpm with flying colours and stay healthy, happier, crazier, prettier, cuter....
she is the one who always gone crazy with me at temple...the one that will dance crazy with me..haha...and hope she take care...and another 1 girl that i have to say sorry cause no present..and the reason is same as above...LACK OF MONEY!!!...


3rd february...choon yu's 20th bday....ok this time is a guy..not my ji mui...but i hope he be my sister lah...hahaha..jkjk...and i introduce him before at my blog (i dun rmb when) with the title "boyfriends" so u wanna noe more abt him so go there and see...and gosh he is old d..with the age 20...hahahahaha..XD
he is 1 of my bestie friend..and know him the longest among the 4 girls who are, fiona, yuen wah, shing yiing and me..hahaha..but now i'm the only 1 who contact him more after since everyone graduated from highschool and the others are quite lost d...sob....is a luck to get to know him as a friend..gosh he is so sweet...haha dunno wheter he having target anot...so hope that he will stay happy forever haha..this is my best wishes for u...
of course this is the worst 1..that i nvr have the chance to celebrate and give present to him..is worst than the above two...haha..
to ccy:so sorry ler..but u also nvr invite me to anywhere!!..so is not my fault...u have ur buddies...and dun wan me d..sob..T.T....jus jk lah..haha..


and hope that all of them will stay happy, healthy forever....i dun mind if they forget me but they are still the best in my heart...take care..all the best in everything..n.n

No comments: