Monday, February 18, 2008

tiring week

as you guys noe i was back from my hometown on monday, which is 11 of february...
after back from my hometown, i keep going out for the whole week...and i only get to rest at home fully on tuesday and i also have some of the time to do my assingments...

then on wednesday, in the afternoon about 2++, cheryl suddenly call me and ask me to accompany her to midvalley to repair her labtop and oso have dinner together..gosh this is the really last minute thing..then i have to ask my parents permission...and i was so shock that my mom let me go...haha..then i went to bath, so i was thinking she might be coming around 5 so i have at least 1 hour to on9, and when i jus switch on the labtop, gosh..she sms me and said that she's coming now...1 hour earlier than i expected..so i quickly dry my hair, change my clothes, and keep all those labtop stuff back in the bag...gosh its been so rush and she's here i jus quickly wear my shoe and i nvr even wear my socks, then get into the car..i noticed that i forgotten to wear my belt and my pants is so lose..so i can't do anything..and jus go off like tat...then i accompany her to bring her laptob to be repaired, after awhile she ask me wheter am i hungry so of course i am...i nvr even have my lunch...so we went to the gardens into one of the taiwan restaurant in there..while walking to the gardens, i saw daryl, wei bing, zhi qian..gosh i met my hgih school frens..i'm so damm happy tat time...haha...cz i really missed them alot....so after the dinner we went to buy some stuff and went home...


thursday 14th february.....VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
of course i wont be like super duper happy on tat day..i jus take it as normal day...cuz i'm still single...haha..and ah sun plan to go out paktor on tat day lo of course..then, she told her mom again that she is goin out with me so i cant be her light bulb right...so i ask some friends out together..only 3 of us are single and fiona is the only 1 who is not single and i still dun understand why she nvr celebrate with her boy....jus felt weird....so of course i have to fetch along ah sun to 1u..and we had our lunch at sushi king..together with her boyfriend..gosh i felt so uncomfortable to become other ppl's light bulb...so i quickly finish my meal and left some money there and jus go off but they don't let me go..WTH!! i jus don't care i go off and help the others to buy to movie ticket...so i bought 3pm ticket and there are plenty of time for us..so anthony, koon rui and fiona went for their lunch 1st cz they came together, then we walk around awhile and went for arcade..so we watch jumper...after finish the show i saw stella, my primary school friend..nvr seen her for so long d...then we went to chillies for dinner...so after dinner all of us went home by ah sun's bf's car.....so there is 6 person in his car...we keep making so much noise in his car..hahaha..so sorry for him....


friday 15th february
went to yvonne's place and try to complete the assingments..and when i reaced there i have to walk into her apartment from the guard house till the end..and i'm wearing my new sandals..gosh is so pain to walk with that...then i have to take the lift to the higest floor which is 25th floor actually is 28 include the 3 floors of parking lot....then we went to have lunch and i have to walk from her apartment to summit..gosh my leg is so damm bloody pain..and after lunch we went to buy some stuff 1st only go back...then it wasnt i expected..i tot that we need to use a long time to complete the assingment and we finished it jus about 15 minutes like tat..gosh is fast..hahahaha...so i stay there for awhile until my bro came.....



saturday 16th february, caroling with BISDS fellows..
early in the morning sumitra fetched me to temple..thanks..haha..and on this day i jus wear my mom's sandals out...cz i seriously need smth comfortable for my feet and i don't care how ugly the sandals is..on this day i seriously have a happy day although i was really sleepy and tired..i made alot of noise on that day..of course not as much as my bro's gang..so we went to 5 houses and 1 old folks home...and at the old folks home some incident happen to me in the toilet and i dun wanna say it..if u wanna noe then ask me personally...sure u'll laugh till fall..
and i finally noticed that i have another new talent which is acting..hahaha..i can really act..and i got an oscar award..hahaha the best actress...lol..xp i seriously can cry easily of course have to related to smth sad lah...
after the whole day of singing, playing, eating and finally get to go home..so van fetch me home and while waiting for her we went to her house and sit for awhile..gosh this is the 1st time i step into her house..weird huh...haha..anyway i seriously have a happy time on that day...

No comments: