Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year

well this new year..is the 1 that i most expected...why??because i'm LACK OF MONEY!!! so my mission this cny is to collect as many ang pao as i can...wahahaha...
so as the same we will have a reunion "lunch" at my father's place..i know is kinda weird for me to say reunion lunch..cz normally ppl will say reunion dinner...bt mine is having in the afternoon so i will have to say that...haha and i'll only have a reunion dinner at my mom's place...
normally most of the ppl their parents came from different state..but lucky for me...both of my parents born in the same state and thier house is so near...so i don't need to rush from kl to this state then to the other state..hahahaha...so fun...

as the same i took bus back to hometown again..its been years that i took bus back to hometown..but i really dun like taking bus..i rather my parents drive us back..but because of so many ppl in the family and including my maid..my car will be full, pack and i dun like to be squeez for 5 hours distance in a car..that will be so tiring...so hopefully next year i can tumpang my friend's car...hahahaha...(hock hou so u have to fetch me if i have to sit bus XD)

actually chinese new year for me is just boring every year go back hometown jus eat, sleep, went to relative's house..sometimes help to do housework and if free get to go shopping...bt this yr i went shopping the most...for the whole week..i keep goin for shopping except for the 1st day of new year...i have to accompany my cousins, bro and of course i went bought shoes from there..is much more cheaper there...i'm so stupid that i didnt noe i bought my shoes from my cousin's shop and i jus pay..when i went home they told me that i can jus get it for free...stupid me..but the next day..i went to my cousin's store again..and i had a pair of free shoes..hahahaha...so if i'm lack of shoes i'll jus go to his shop and grab some..XD...

and after 6 days..is time to go home..i pack my things..i miss my home, my dog, my room, my bed...so i'm so excited to go home..so my bus should be at the station by 1130pm, so my dad drop me, my mom, and my maid there 1st..when we were there..my mom call her fren who is incharge for the bus..and he said that our bus will delay until 1230..gosh..and i quickly call my dad to come back and fetch us...and we waited at my grandma house 1st..until almost 1230..my mom call her fren again and he said that the bus is not there yet..and he will only call when is almost there...so until 2 my mom fren call out that the bus is almost there..so we rush to the bus station and wait..we waited and waited and waited and waited...gosh is already 3 something ..there isn't any bus yet...so i went to the mamak near the bus station to had some food..so hungry to stay for the whole night....then we waited again..until 430...there is a bus..but is wasn't our bus...and there are still empty spaces which is goin to kl..so they jus ask us to go into the bus..yeah!!finally i get to the bus...of course i expect myself to sit with my own bro..so my parents sit at the 1st row..so there are 2 free spaces that i can get to sit with my bro at the last row..bt my parents ask us to go back infront and sit with other ppl..omg..i have to sit with a stranger which is a malay guy...gosh..is so damm dangerous where i'm holding my bag which is full of my ang pow money....gosh i cant really sleep well in the bus jus to make sure everything is in a good order and of course to protect myself...i was kinda mad at my mom for asking me to sit with a stranger...if is a lady i won't mind..but nowadays everywhere is jus so dangerous...
so i haven't have a good sleep..and finally i reach kl on 10am...i was so glad that i'm leaving that bus...then we get a taxi and went home...yeah..i'm so happy..finally i reach home i saw my doggie..gosh i miss him so much..so do he...n.n
and the 1st thing i reach home..i nvr even bath or wat..i jus go to my room my bed and sleep...i can really sleep at my own home....home is the best place ever....

No comments: