Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentine Tag

Is valentine's day important to you?
*yea..when i'm not single

Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
*plenty..hahaha..they are my friends mah

How long have you been in a relationship with him/her?
*i'm single now...

Do you have a crush?
*u mean now??i dun think so

What do you think of him/her?
*who you reffering??

What is the best Valentine's Day Celebration have you ever had?
*i nvr celebrate it b4, but i remember once i baked 36 muffins bring to school for my friends to eat...sweet leh..hahaha

What type of guy/girl you like?
*of course a guy that cares and love me and i love him too..

What is your perfect Valentine's day?
*spend my day with my love 1..

What do you want for your valentine's day?
*i'll take anything that any1 gave me, except for something gross

Who do you wish to see on that day?
*i duno who i wish to see..haha

Do you believe in TRUE LOVE?
*yes..i do believe

Tag 6 person to answer this questions..
1. pei wen
2. hui ling
3. shi ning
4. wei cheng
5. koon rui
6. lee ching

No comments: