Monday, February 04, 2008

well i had been in college for abt a month..of course i get to know new friends and finally had the chance to introduce to u people my new friends..they are just sweet, crazy, funny, playful, nice, good, friendly, and noisy....haha
on the 1st day at college i get to know yvonne who is my buddy now and until the end of this year..gosh she is gonna go back to melbourne after this year....besides i get to know the others too...then the next person is cheryl the 1 we know as big sister among us...she is the 1 who fetch me to college and back from college everyday...a nice pretty girl...she is really like a big sister for me...but 1 thing she loves to bully me..bcaz she said that i'm nice to be bully and the only 1 i speak the most chinese to in college...thx to her i also have chance to speak chinese..or else i oso dunno how to survive at there....
then of course i won't miss out jee lian and jia ern..we sit in the same car back home and go college too...cause we are all from pj area..hahaha..jee lian is a funny girl sometimes being so scary cause she will just laugh suddenly jus bcaz she think back of smth funny...jia ern is the one who has the softest voice among all..and the most queit one among all..but she do make noise sometimes...and all of us are noisy....hahaha...
and these are the pics of us


me and von in class so is kinda dark..
our big sister..cheryl

the two silly ones

us and kenneth...

oh ya..i forgotten to introduce another 1 too...haha..the only boy in my class kenneth...well dun really know him that well so dunno what to say abt him..

and of course there is me....n.n



~the end~




and continue with the picture when wei cheng's birthday...too bad we hadnt too that much of photo.....

ji muis


me and my dearie bday girl

No comments: