Monday, January 07, 2008

gosh tag again!!!

Part 1: On The Outside
Name: Kelly Tan Yik Yoong
Date of Birth: 4th june 1990
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: dark brown
Righty or Lefty: lefty
Zodiac Sign: gemini

Part 2: On The Inside
Your Heritage: chinese
Your Fear: bugs, burglar, sex maniac
Your Weakness: easy to laugh, easy to cry
Your Perfect Pizza: bbq chicken

Part 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: am i late or early?
Your bedtime: after 1030
Your most missed memory: yamcha with friend

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: none
McD's or Burger King: both
Single or Group Dates: err...dunno
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: both, it depends
Chocolate or Vanilla: of course chocalate!!
Cappucino or Coffee: both

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: nope
Curse: yea..long time ago
Drink: of course i drink..everyone have to drink or else they will die lack of water

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: nope
Gone to the mall: yeap
Been on Stage: nope
Eaten sushi: yeap
Dyed your hair: nope

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: gosh i wont do that
Change who you were to fit in: huh??

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: hmm between 25-35

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Colour: same as mine
Hair Colour: same as mine
Short or Long Hair: not too short not too long

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: doing this tag
1 hour ago: having my driving test
1 month ago: relaxing, resting, have fun
1 year ago: studying, sleep, eat

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: myself, my family, my pet, my friends and MASHIMARO
I feel: happy..and abit sleepy
I miss: all of my high school friends
I need: something that i want

Part 12: Tag 5 People
one: wei cheng
two: yu ming
three: john
four: pei wen
five: hui ling

No comments: