Wednesday, January 09, 2008

college

yesterday 8th jan, tuesday..

went for orientation at segi subang jaya..for those who don't know or don't remember what course am i taking again i will repeat it here, i'm taking Diploma in Early Childhood Education..
so yest went to college with elsie's car..thanks..n.n and on the way there is so jam..omg..is only 8 something in the morning..imagine from my house to college, it takes abt 45 minutes of journey the place is so so so jam..so reach there and of course i hope to see some familiar faces at there and there is the 1st time i went there..so i'm a stranger there and everyone is also a stranger for me..haha so i went to register at the counter and make the payment and elsie introduce 2 girls to me and i seriously forgotten their name, they came from seremban both of them are friends..but i never talk to them that much, so elsie introduce me to yvonne, she is such a friendly and nice girl to noe, although our age is 2 years apart..but we really talk alot, even though my english is so bad..but luckily i'm not the worst there are plenty of ppl worse than me..hahaha..

so when the orientation starts me, yvonne sit togehter, and also b4 that we get to noe ines at the cafeteria..but she is doing the diff course as us..we only stay together in the theatre hall..and the orientation is so damm boring..gosh..but soon they have some game abit the lame and i dunno how my group gets to win a thermoflast..haha...kinda lucky without doing anything and i can get a free thing..soon we were divided into our courses of ppl and there we goes to out classroom and our head lecturer pn.roslina, have a slide and some talks, gosh i felt like sleeping in the classroom is damm boring..and she is abit the strict..and our rules are also strict..imagine u cant absent for more than 2 times in a semester..what the heck...!!!but of course i won't have any probs to my attendance..hahaha..provided i having something important on.. oh ya..and in my class there is the only guy name kenneth too..hahahaa..i dunno wheter should i pity him or he is lucky enough to be the only guy in the class...soon i have my lunch there and went back home and the day is so tiring....





today 9th jan, wednesday..

thestarted my 1st class today so i was there early cz i expect to have all my text book and my student id and have to pay for the ptptn form for quite some time..and i don't even have my text book, my student id yet..and i only get a ptptn form for rm6...so went for class and then my lecturer pn.aishah..she speaks abit soft..but i still can hear..and of course sometimes i don't quite understand what is she talking abt..inside the class i keep on yawning and yawning..yvonne who is sitting beside me keep laughing at me...swt..and at first i thought that 3 hours of class will go finish fast but no..i was wrong..the time is just too slow...i really felt so sleepy in class and is so cold and quite dark...is easy for everyone to sleep especially those who sit infront..pity them
then i get to know michelle, she is a pretty indian girl...a sweet girl too...and of course i know emily who sit infront of me..yeah..luckily i dun have to speak eng for the whole day...at least there are 3 girls that i can speak mandarin too...thank god..hahahaha...soon end of our class try to call some people to see wheter can they fetch and omg..i called out for choon yu..i'm really sorry that i didnt noe he was sleeping...and of course i try to take the bus..so i walk with michelle to the bus stop and when i reach there suddenly my mom ask me to call elsie see wheter she can arrange my transport..and i call elsie..she ask me to walk bak to the college there..omg..i got to take the overhead bridge again and walk back...and reach to her car..the road is so jam...when the time i reach home is already coming to 8pm gosh..imagine i end my class at 6pm and i have some snack there and it took about 1 hour from there to reach my home..gosh..that is such a long way...and i hope that soon when i get to drive i hope that i can really used to the jam..













p/s:-choon yu..really sorry to disturb u while u were sleeping..i'm really sorry...
-zheng ao..plss answer the phone next time..

No comments: