Thursday, January 03, 2008

today 3rd of january, i woke up quite late today
nomally when i woke up i will saw my lil bro and my cousin...but they aren't at home and i noticed today is the 1st day of school starts..hehe thought back of last time before school reopens i got to get a new uniform, new school shoes and of course books. and i'm not worrying about it anymore..
but now what i've got to worry is my daily clothes to college. when in high school i don't need to worry about the attire just wear the same uniform everyday, of course that will be boring to face the same attire everyday..so i've been worrying to get some neat attire to college. cant be too messy and too formal. just simple and nice will do...
gonna have orientation on next tuesday. what course am i taking again? i'm taking diploma in early childhood education..so mostly i will half work and half study to gain more experience.
studying at segi college summit there..gonna meet new friends around..haha...
but i kinda miss those times me and my high school friends together..miss the bell rings and some people jus rush out to the canteen, miss my school canteen food..the food are seriously delicious..miss those times me and my ji mui have our break together and eat different food at the canteen..miss those noises we made in class..miss those teacher got mad on us and try to record us in the blue card..miss those times we were rushing to pass up homework, copy ppl's homework, eat in class, play in class, chat in class while teacher was teaching, miss the school toilet mirror..haha always hangout outside the toilet, miss the basketball court, pjk, classroom, table full of drawings, the blackboard, netball court, mics, assembly ground, school hall, techers, friends, principle......................
bye bye to high school life and say hello to college life, every1 do grow, getting older and getting more matured with more knowledge..i'll keep those memories forever in my heart..n.n
take care everyone miss you all...especially my best bros and sister in my school..take care..

No comments: