Thursday, December 17, 2009

last day

yes today is my last day working there, i'm changing to another place for a better future =)
well last day is definitely a memorable day for me

highlights of the day:-
1. we went to the park for picnic~~!! and tats the park tat i used to go to when i was young with my family

2. poor kids sweating like mad especially the 2 babies haha

3. i had a "100 meter race" with the children, oh gosh, they really tested my stamina

4. i saw something which is inappropriate and not nice

5. i ran on the bridge which i used to be soo afraid of it

6. kakak got chased by the monkey, poor girl

7. i'm already missing my children now


this morning i talked to adrian and ranma, i told them
"later teacher kelly take picture with you ya"

then this is what they replied

ranma: "yes! later ah~, take picture ah with teacher kelly"

ahahhahahahahah!! so cute lah him, he can speak so much ady

adrian: " okay~! later u take my picture and we take together also"

awww he's always soo sweet

well here goes the day, off to the park


in the car



playground time~~!!!

he jus love to have some funny pose
just like me~~~!! hahaha


and there the journey start

"gulp, how am i gonna cross?"



walking across the bridge



picking leaves

back to school and camwhore time!!!
kakak ayu

the very sweet adrian


he did it on purpose and i ask him to smile again

and this is wat he gave me lol, nvm natural hahaha
he's jus curious with the camera


ranma~


sheridan (dan dan)

kakak mia


t. dahlia

well can't manage to take pic with the rest of the teachers, don't get to see them thou

while typing this post, i keep remember what the children had told me, the way they tell me is sooo cute~!

i shall type out some that i can rmb now

sheridan
"kellie~"*with the squeky voice*
then he will always bring my water bottle to me and make sure i drink it, hahaha he did it to every1

gabriel
the very manja 1, hahaha, well wat to do blame me, i manja too much also
" aooo~ tom tom~~"
"teacher kelly~, look at adrain"
"teacher kelly~, where's my racing car?"


ranma
the 1 tat always greet me, awww he even shouted good morning to me from far
he is soo good in music and i hope tat he can bcum a singer 1 day
"ranma good boy, got sticker"
just now i have to chase him, and i told him i was angry with him then while walking back we were soo queit then he suddenly pop out "sorry teacher kelly"
awwww~~

adrian
he used to be the 1 that makes me mad, but now he is just soo sweet
whenever i say bye bye to him b4 he sleeps then he will ask me
"where you go?"
then i'll answer "i'm going home now, i have to go for class later"
then he'll ask back "will you come back later?"
then i said to him "no dear, but i'll come back tomorrow"
then he said "okay then you must come back tomorrow ya"
whenever he said that i dun feel like leaving already

then today i told him
"adrian you have to be a good boy okay must listen to teacher ya, you're a big boy already"
then he asked "are you going home"
"yes, i'm going home now, and i'm not coming back already"
"okay then i'm not coming tomorrow also"
hahahahahahaha i wanted to laugh, but he made me soo touch also

well don't get to see nicholas, wei xin, hakim, ciaran, nabilah before left.
i'm gonna go back whenever i have a chance to see them =)

No comments: