Saturday, December 19, 2009

i wish~ i wish~ i wish~

how i wish that............

1. i'm having camp with the rest now

2. i have something on during christmas

3. i have more money

4. i have super powers to know what's wrong with me

5. i get a chance to talk to michelle phan, lol!

6. i could have flawless face

7. i'm not sensitive towards every1's actions and verbal used towards me

8. i can stop being a cry baby

9. i can stop complaining

10. i have the ability to make my friends to be happy

11. i have the powers to stop the animals to extinct

12. i have the powers to stop the world to end

13. i can improve myself to be a better person

14. i can get pampered by every1, xp

and.....

15. how i wish that there's a real genie here to grant all my wishes


i know, i know~ i'm greedy hahahahah!

No comments: