Wednesday, December 16, 2009

clean and clear

YES! i'm cleaning up my whole room today!! wohoo~!!
to those of you that have seen how messy my room is you know how it looks like, but to those that haven't seen is okay, there's prove to it, okay here goes u shall see the difference before and after
as you can see i don't even fold my blanket , yes and i sit on the floor while using the laptop
because i dun make use of my table

this was suppose to be my study table indeed i've put lots of rubbish on top

this is the view where i was standing at the door facing my right, infront of my bed

on the left side of my bed

and u can see the messy cables

and these are not all~
i got not enough space and i have some of my stuff in the other room

the other room

and my make up table, yes previously i only leave all my cosmetics on the table
and is all!! without any containers and stuff


and there goes cleaning up time~!!
first i move all the stuff out from the room
and to those of you that know tat i'm allergic to dust must be thinking i sneeze pretty much
yes i did sneeze but lesser
bcaz....








TADAA~!! mask!! yes and i still sneeze

and the clean room without anything inside

and i actually broke this bed when i was trying to push the bed to the corner
well is old~! so bye bye to the bed!
and i don't like tat bed also
left the mattress

later on my maid help me to mop the room after i sweep it
and i was sorting out the stuff and throw away unused stuff
and i throw pretty much
my maid said
"haiyo pasti besok orang yang angkat sampah banyak kerja"
hahahahaha!

and i have soo much stuff, is all full of dust and i have to wipe it one by one
and put it aside which is for wat

after few hours i guess i used more than 3 hours just to sort out the things
i manage to put in all the stuff
and this time i got more space and here goes!!



yay!! i pretty much the way i put it, well thanks to my maid for the suggestion

even thou my cosmetic table still have lots of stuff and it looks messy, but seriously i think is way better already, and i put more stuff in this none of these are on my old table

as you can see how much space i have now to even move around~
fuuu~~
i rmb i start before 6pm
and finish everything at 11.30

5 hours plus of cleaning the room~
better than my brothers~ yipeee!!

No comments: