Tuesday, December 01, 2009

crazy moments

i'm back people~~!!
yea 1st i would like to apologize to all of you for not informing u all that i locked my blog
but just to let u know that, i'm just too busy and in a way lazy to even bother to blog so i decided to lock it up for awhile, and dun worry i'm not emo, and u guys might be wondering alot why did i lock it up too and who do i invite to my blog. and none of u are invited to read my blog, cz there's no updates at all so no point being unfair. =D

anyways my life is good currently, is coming to the end of year
there goes the 2nd year of my college life,
the 1st year of my working experience.
the 14th year in BISDS
and the 19th year of my life.

is a great journey throughout the whole year, and there's gonna be more in the future. I will never stop the journey of my life, until the day when i have to die.
I felt grateful to all of my friends, my classmates, my families, and colleagues that have went through the journey with me. Without all of you, i would be all alone in this world, and i might not have much fun like now.

To those that have never been hearing the news from me for awhile, just to let u know that
i'm good, i'm still as crazy and siao as usual, and of course i'm still single~~ and available~~~!!! hahahaha, pls lah help me to promote abit. LOL wanna know what qualities of guys tat i want jus talk to me in my msn. xp

anyways just some updates with my life
i shall start it from college
well assignments that i have to go through, there's definitely ups and downs and seriuosly the person that i wanna thank the most is jiaern, without her, i don't think i'm able to do all the assignments that well and i will still be blur with it. Of course cheryl too, but this semester we're only having 1 assginment together, and u did a good job too, well thanks alot to you for always scold me even thou i still don't like it. hahaha.
of course not to forget dear anusha, u've improved abit, but keep going on gal.
the experience i've learnt being strong enough to stay on, trying to lead the group. Well i've always been a follower in a group and waiting for ppl to assigned what to do in assignments. I've learned well in becoming a leader what to do and what to not. And i know how they felt now, well to some of you, i might be complaining to u all the time that i have to rush assignments and all and how much i dun like it, but i learnt something from it thou, even thou i'm not satisfied and i know there's lots more for me to improve.
Next year would be the last year of my diploma and my this current semester exam is coming soon, after that i would have to continue with my last semester and my internship. With all this i hope that i will do a better job next year.
Then being close with lixin is really fun =D seriously i really like her alot, the way she bond with us, hahaha she is soo cute and funny. ya ppl she is single!! go get her!! without her, my malaysian studies class wouldn't be fun at all. even thou is real boring, but at least i enjoyed her being there.

Now my work, well i have to say that i learned alot from working, but seriously i did a bad job, i'm not satisfied at all with my job, well no excuse for that. The only thing to do now is to be better next year. Chance given by my boss, is really something that i'm proud of. Even thou i really can't stand a few of my colleagues there, well working with ppl that are having such a big age gap is deifinitely different, and in this line, it might not be as easy as u guys look. I believe that every job has different difficulties to face, to me no such things as taking what kind of subject is always better than this or that. Every1 has their own professionality, and i choose to be an Early Childhood Educator. I'm actualy glad to hear from people saying that taking this course is interesting, yes and it is interesting, well not during studying, but from what i've learn in studies, sometimes it is what i'm suppose to learn, just that is repeated and is more detailed in it.
Learning over and over the same thing again made us felt bored, well of course the same goes to me, but think of the bright side, it actually made us remember all the things we've learned. Well besides the primary teacher, who will actually remember what they've learned during std 1 right?
Well back to the main point, being an Early Childhood Educator is nothing to be shame of, is not wrong, is not against the law, and i'm proud to be 1. An Early Childhood Educator is the 1st teacher of the children. The children need an early childhood educator to teach them and let them prepare to go to primary school. Working with small children, is really a fun thing and lots of interesting thing to be seen. I bet most of you like small children, babies and all, they are so cute that you all will always wanna play with them. Yes, thats the reason why i choose to be in this line. Well i'm not good enough to teach and handle children yet and thats why learning is needed until the day i die.
Adrian, Gabriel, Ranma, Nicholas, Hakim, Wei Xin, Ciaran, Nabilah and Sheridan, these 9 children has gave me a wonderful year for being their teacher. Hoping to see the same faces next year, but not gonna teach them~ hahaha i wanna learn something else thou.


BISDS, i think that is my 2nd home, i've been joining BISDS since i was 5 years old, and seriously i didnt learn much from there, cz i don't listen to class. But i've made super nice friends there throughout my life. Yes they are my kalayna mitras, well of course i'm not the very holy type of Buddhist and i don't have much knowledge in it, well learning is needed for me. I shall take my own time to learn. Dancing and choir is really a time where i can get together with my friends the most and gone crazy with them. Ups and downs have been faced together, forget the unhappy moments and happy memories are kept in my heart and look forward to the future in BISDS.
Besides, BISDS Youth Group is always the group that i wanted to join since i've ever know is exist, and yes i'm part of it now, i'm pretty glad that i've learnt something from it, but dissapointed in myself too, for not being able to do such a good job. Well secretary is really not a stuff for me. I really can't focus on paper works, especially writing minutes and remembering stuff, which i'm a forgetful person. Anyway, is a good expereince i have as a secetary.
I'm missing my kalayana mitras already even thou we just see each other yesterday. =)

Thats it for my super long long blog post.
and i love all of you, muackxx

1 comment:

Jci said...

love u too!!!