Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random-ness

hey peeps, i'm damm boring lah now....honestly, i feel like gambling, drinking and go out and have fun now lah!!! i sound like a bad girl..haaha

bt i only gamble once a year, which is new year, and i'm not alchoholic so need not to worry, is just the new year fest, and i dun have the new year mood AT ALL!!!

I wanna play mahjong!!I wanna play Wii!! (hahaha chiang i'm hinting u) , I wanna go shopping!! I wanna go sing k!! I wanna go clubbing!! I wanna go skating!! I wanna go for sports!! I wanna eat ice-cream!! I wanna eat SuShI!! I wanna eat brownie!! I wanna eat cookie!! (hinting jiaern) I wan a new phone!! I wanna personal laptop!! I wanna go gai gai!! I wanna go dating!!! I wanna go crazy!! I wanna go dye my hair!! I wanna go gym!! I wanna go dancing!! I wanna go for caroling!!! I want more MONEY!!!! AHHHHHHH~~~!!!!

(damm colourful right??hahhaa)

i'm sooooo greedy lah...yer... yer...YER...YERRRR!!!!

sorry if u can't tahan wat i said now..hahaha bt i really want all these...aih..wait until i got money first lah...i'm just sooooo desperate now..hahaha

was reading some1's blog..and i just realised how people changed. Thought back of last time, I was totally different, totally immature. Even now, i'm still in the process of growing up. So does every1, came back during new year, see how the small kids grow up..they are all so big now, aih suddenly feel so old..hahaa....

anyway...I WANNA GO BACK KL FASTER!!!!I cannot missed BR!!!issssh
i know i'm damm random now..i don't even know wat am I typing now..so long peeps
take care..I MISS YOU ALL LAH!!!

No comments: