Wednesday, January 14, 2009

short updates

hey peeps, i'm sorry for not updating my blog, i know you all miss me alot, so do I!!hahahaaha
anyway tis will be a short update, i've been really busy nowadays, yea u might see me on9, you might chat with me at msn, bt honestly my mind was thinking everyday...wat i'll have to do for now is think for the next day...many things to remember..aiyoyo, so if i tell u i'm having headache it will be very normal.

Well a list of short update in a few things, i know my blog is very wordy as some1 mention b4, bt wat to do...load pic very slow...and i dun have any pic for now yet
1. Cheryl is back from US..wohoo!!which means i dun have to work everyday, yea quite relaxing huh..hahahaha yea she bought hershey chocs to me..muahahaha..and also a key chain from her and kenneth..thanks alot...i love both of u...

2. now i got 5 students..another new 1 who is a japanese too, bt she is a girl...FINALLY a girl in my class her name is Azumi....u pronouns it as "azmi" yea she is really cute, she has big eyes...and she is soo smart..too bad she can't speak eng..she only can speak japanese, so do Ranma, and he is as cute as usual i really love his smile oh gosh really cute lah he..so loving...as Nicholas, he always love to ask question, he will use all the WH- jus on 1 object, yea and sometimes i felt annoyed..and he is getting worse..mayb got influence by Adrian. bt i think Adrian is improving. Hakim improves too, he seldom cry now..although he still does...bt now he is way better...
A few other child who are not my students like Keiron, the very cute boy with the very cute smiling face, bt very rough to me...aiyoyo..bt he is really cute tat u will feel like talking to him...
Jesse, haaha always love to grab my butt...of course he is grabbing my pants lah..he grab it when we're lining up...
Zain Ashraff, always have to wait fo me to scoop for him then he will only eat, not feed him bt scoop for him..omg the slowest 1 in eating..
anyway, i like my job...n.n

3. Sunday School is as usual, just tat i missed dancing last week, so i'm kinda sad actually..bt luckily i still got choir..and BISDS Youth AGM is this coming sunday, so to all the BISDS Youth, please attend this AGM...thank you...and i' looking foward to this sunday..n.n

4. college life, so far so good..except for the schedule for this sem and also the assignments tat i have to do..HEADACHE!!other than assignments i still have lotsa things to do for my class, sunday school.

5. yes is a busy life, bt tis is actually good for me, so i get to learn more and grow up...n.n
i hope part of my wish list will come true..hehehe...and I LOVE MY FRIENDS and FAMILY

No comments: