Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday babe

i know i'm late to post this, but still i insist to post this..

first of all i have to say sorry to this babe here for not celebrating her birthday with her. i'm really sorry..but i get u a pink dress..and i really hope you like it...besides these are the words that i wanna say to you...

anusha, on 16th August 1990, you're born and i have to thank to you parents sooo much for giving birth to you..without you i won't be having such a nice friend like you at college...although i don't really get to know you tat long...but still i can feel that how nice are you..and i actually expected my college life would be really dull, boring and bad..but with you, doesn't made me thought of wat the college life should be and it does change my mind about how college life should be..and this is smth tat i wanna tell you...


i really appreciate of who you are,
thanks for being my friend..
thx to be the one tat always poke me and class
and also the one i've been poking in class
especially ON FRIDAY!!!
friday is always our favourite day..
but even though is not friday,
you'll still make it like a friday at every other day.
Besides, thx for being the one that really accept my madness,
my crazyness, my blurness, and my stupidness..
i hope that i doesn't offended you with those..
thx for teaching me some new english words (although u're not the only 1)
thx for going crazy with me
thx for being a listener
thx for being a friend to me..
i will have to say sorry to you for what i've done wrong to you
and i hope that you'll be my friend in this life of mine,
in the future and even when i'm reborn..

HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY!!


and i hope that u'll like the dress that i get for you..stop asking about the price and i'll let go my hair soon when i really feel comfortable with it...


loves
muackxx
<3

No comments: