Tuesday, August 26, 2008

uncomfortable

i have no idea why nowadays i have this kind of uncomfortable feeling..i felt like i've been left out, people start gossiping..i know ppl do gossip but not in where every1 is there...is odd. Besides i had this thing where i dunno who to trust nowadays besides myself, is not tat i don't trust any1, bt i had this weird feeling tat tells me not to trust whoever..and whenever what i wanna tell ppl abt something..i have to think for a long long time...

i dunno wheter did i say anything wrong or not, but if i do..people pls tell me honestly if i did, i'll appreciate you alot for telling me what i've done which is not right, i might be abit perasan or sentitive nowadays, bt pls do let me know too..i don't like this kind of feeling at all..

and ppl u all should know tat i dun like to be emo and i hate to be emo, so i'm not emoing, if u guys think tat i'm emoing i can tell u i'm not..is just tat i've been thinking alot nowadays...worrying abt assignments and presentations. i'm gonna have 3 presentation on next week..and after tat will be my exam...is being so stress now, i doesn't have much time left to study..and i know tat i really have to work harder...

other than tat, i've miss out alot things, like going to pavilion with all my kalyana mitras and i really wanted to go sooo badly...bt due to smth i really cant go..and if my hyperness do annoys u all pls tell me..okay..no1 is perfect in life as what van told me..but at least let me know...i'll appreciate you guys alot..thx


although i looks blur and stupid
but don't think tat u can prank or lie to me easily
i might be a slow learner,
but i will work hard for wat i have to do.
don't think tat i kept quiet aside,
and i cant feel anything.
YOU're WRONG!!
i can feel tat something is wrong around me

No comments: