Monday, August 13, 2007

seminar day

yesterday..i woke up early in the morning bath...and get ready..waiting for my brother to wake up..it seems like he is the one hu keep on says that wanna fetch me to the seminar..den end up..he said that he cant wake up...luckily i sms yit sun that if they are going off that time pls tell me...yit sun..michell..kah wai..all together follow's kenneth's car..and den kenneth when to my hse and fetch me go..and we reached there abt 730am like tat..is like so damm early..bt we arent the earliest..so we register first..i saw chiang..see leong..vincent and swee pie at there...is like i kinda noe alot of ppl there...and my friends keep on asking me...hu is that..??
after that we changed..and the shirt is like so damm big..guess what..i'm wearing the smallest shirt d..is blue in colour..bt i felt like i'm wearing a pyjamas to the seminar..then we had our breakfast there..is like the sandwhich is so dammm expensive..and i rather walk to the mcdonald nearby to eat..when the seminar starts..is like we gonna sing negaraku and tanggal 31
damm weird..when the seminar starts..i see every 1 started to sleep..
before we reached kbu..while i was in the car..kevin keep misscall me..and i got to call him back to tell him the way..and the directions he told me is like..argh..felt like wanna slap him..
and wasted so much of my money for calling him...
den when the seminar having the lunch break...we guys den leave the place..cz is like so boring and we cant even understand alot...so at 1st we fetch ching back to her sister's hse..den me michell,sun,kenneth,kah wai,jian hong, went to ss2..and we ate sushi tomo..it was delicious..bt when looking at the price is like oh no..we got to pay so much for it...bt at least we are full enough...so after that we were chatiing at there until 345..and the loudest is our group..we wasted more than two hours at there..rather than the seminar..although it is free of charge..
we started chatting about toilets..japan..hong kong..and somwhere overseas..many many more..
after that we sit inside the car for abt 15 min like that den they fetch me home..sun and michell already went home..and i'm the only girl left inside the car..hahaha..bt sure nothing to be scared..they are all my close friends..after that i went home...and have a short nap..woke up and i went to toilet..and is like so suffering inside the toilet..i almost vomittedd..hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeee..... tat day me quarrel qit kenneth...he sleeping mar..den i go take his photo..after tat den he not shuang me liao..lolz..lucky after tat day he not angry liao..hehehe...