Thursday, August 09, 2007

nothing much

it has been a long long time i had nvr post something..because i forgotten my account password and everything..and trying to rmb it..hehe
anyway...life has been change..not really..
still having the same friends...jus more friends..and spm coming soon..
finally i had retire from my own club..wahahahaha..and i dun have to worry abt those accounts money anymore..i feel good..wahahaha..
anyhow..next week school is having our merdeka celebration..i was waiting for it..cause the banner for my class had been chosen..haahha..proud of it...
seriously nowadays i have been having problems about my friends..4 of us are all best friends..
bt now is like 1 dun like her..and another dun like her too..and i got to become the middle person..it sucks..i hate to be the middle person always..hate it so so so much..
bt seriously is really hard to solve those problems for them...we had be 4 ji muis for so close and is like because of a few small things happen..and it became a big problem..oh shit man is like my head is gonna burst because of that..both are my loves 1..and now 1 nvr come to school jus to get away from her..even though she came to school bt both of them nvr tok to each other..both oso are wrong..i seriously dunno wat to do now...and spm is gonna be here soon..i hope that it really wont influence us alot..i hope they will be ok soon...i really dun like these to happen...

and now for my love life..mayb i found some1..bt i think he dont really suites me..jus because we jus cant meet each other so many times...i got the feeling towards him...bt i think he dont..so nvm...i'll try to find another 1...he is a nice guy..a guy which don really like to smile infront of me..bt when he smile..he has a cute and sweet smile..hehe..bt too bad..haha
and mayb after spm i do have many plans..1st is i'm gonna get my license no matter how i will and must get my license..if not my bro is gonna kill me for asking him to fetch me everytime..hahaha..and sure i'll have lots of fun tat time..so i jus hope tat i will study well right now..do well in my trial and spm..and get a nice job in the future..
hope tat everything goes well..and may every1 stay happy and well always...

No comments: