Saturday, August 11, 2007

happy+sad

today..for me i should be sad..cause my baby hamster had passed away...is so sad to heard abt it..bt i was expected d..cz this morning i saw my baby was so weak..he cant even move..his eyes are all swallen...it looks scary..i was so afraid..and i seriously dunno what to do at that time..i move it to somewhere there is water..and ask her to drink..and she dun even have the energy to move..i was so scared...den i get some papaya from the fridge..and feed my baby..she ate abit..and after that stop eating..den i jus leave her back at her own place where she stay...
after that i came bak to tuition..and i was informed by my father and my bro that my baby had passed away..i'm gonna miss her so so much...i hope that she will be well and happy always..
and for what had jus happen is..the stupid kevin his com having this virus..and i nvr even read his nick name..and i accepted d..after that i ask him what is that..and he told me not to accept and not to open..i did everything d..bt is too late when he told me..now my com might be having virus..
and for the happy thing was..i went to the national service website yesterday..and guess what..i was not picked for it...wahahahahaha..so damm happy..bt to those out there that had been chosen to the national service..so sad of u all..bt try to enjoy there..take carez every1..

No comments: