Friday, August 10, 2007

moody

today starting from this morning at school..it seems like i dosent have the mood...because of something...tat me myself noe only...ppl keep on ask me wat happen to me today...they felt weird that the talkative yik yoong and the noisy yik yoong was so dammm queit..
it seems like i dun wanna tok is because i notice 1 of my best friend..really dislike me..
after investigating..i finally knew that is because something i accidentally said something wrong..and i really dunno..
so i kept quite today..jus because i dun wanna say anything might hurt ppl feelings or wat...i dun rmb i did say anything towards my best friend...is like....hardly to describe..and inside my heart i'm damm angry..so thats y i dun wanna tok to any1 or else mayb they will get scolded by me by innocent..so i just kept queit do wat i can do..until back from home..i seriously dunno y...i turned happy..mayb jus bcaz i got to see my friend face that his face is really really so mad at me only..so is better not to see him..and i jus feel like wanna give 1 tight slap towards him...bt wat can i do..is jus stand...
since that he is my friend..so mayb i will wait until mayb few more weeks or less than tat or mayb more than tat only will be fine..i dun wanna lose any of my friends..its seems like nowadays ppl around me seems to be so fake towards me..they tok to me only when they need me...i jus dunno wat i did that really make ppl dislike me alot...it seems that i aint a good friend...is like so many years of friendship..i dun wanna lose any of it..my friends are one part of my life...i love all of my friends...bt jus sometimes they dont appreciate..
anyhow..to all those ppl out there...dun hurt your friend..no matter wat happens..anything you jus dislike abt the opposite side..jus tell it truly..by a kind way...bt not fighting or argueing..
dun be like me..friends are important in our life..mayb i am wrong too...nobody is perfect in this world..jus forgive your friend for any convinience..and always care for your friend no matter how...you guys must really appreciate your friend..best friends...friends are important...

No comments: