Friday, September 24, 2010

Raya

work just started for a week after the hols, but it seems like i've been working and never get any rest at all, this week has been a hetic week for me, new children, gah, now i have more stubborn children, noisier children, more active ones, smarter but perhaps too smart.

and i miss my independant kids, patrick, rashaan, even emma, joshua, scott and jadelynn are not soo bad~
sigh, results gonna come out soon which means is a reminder for me to sign up for my degree, which i don't want to take degree in tat course at all, i wanna try smth else, cz you seriously don't need a degree in malaysia being in an early childhood education field, provided u're about to become a lecturer in that course, which is not wat i'm asking for.
oh wells, what to do, i have to be an obedient girl and listen to my mom
but i have to pay for all my fees!! damm it, this is the part where i really hated so much

honestly, i do love my job~ alot! but thinking of the pay given, no is not worth it and is not enough at all~ trust me, young ppl tat have been joining education field for living, they'll complain alot for the pay and stuff, as ppl tat has many working experience in other profession and decided to work with children won't felt a thing, trust me, our work could be harder than urs anytime. Well like I said before every profession had its own difficulties. oh wells, i'll just have to wait for the time to pass in order to let me try to experience smth else, while assuming i'm still very young

okay back to what am i gonna say related to the topic
yeap today's the raya open house, so all the aunties were asked to wear the malay traditional clothes, so does the children.
erm basically nth much to say i'm just here to post up the pics, lol
anyways, i still love my job, but not the pay~! xp
is not enough for me~~ well wat to do, i looove spending teehee n.n
which girl doesn't??
here i show u the whole tch ttdi's staff


my outfit of the day
fyi, is my mom's kurung
i failed to get 1

YAY for weekends!
*toodles*
love

No comments: