Tuesday, September 28, 2010

oh please~!!

this question has been asked by most of the people over and over again.
gah, and the the question is~

"Can you go and get a boyfriend please?"


this question was asked by relatives, friends, family and even colleagues~!
gosh i'm only 20 ppl~~
and do i looks like i really need a boyf now??

and my answer will always be the same

"Is not that i don't want to find lah, but memang don't have mah, no1 likes me also"

LOL and is NOT EASY to find okay~ especially when i'm in thie field, doing this profession.
yes i want a boyf, but gosh dun lah kept asking me. I'll wait till faith comes okay =)

and yes I do enjoy my life being single while i'm still being able to flirt around
WOHOO~
at least i don't have to be controlled
at least i can date different guys in each month~! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
at least i dun have to worry being too committed

but, i do need a person there for me all the time
and gah, i'm too money minded, i need a boyf to pay everything for me! HAAHAHAHHA
please i was jus kidding about tat.

any1 willing to promote me or introduce any not bad guys to me, go ahead~! You're all welcome!

I love my life~!

toodles
*loves*

2 comments:

Jci said...

ya la! ask them to intro guys to u instead of keep asking! wth

kelly said...

YA I KNOW RITE~!! ish, but i'm so tired of waiting for ppl to introduce to me lah, everytime they say wanna introduce, then i asked tat time, i'll always get this same answer "aiya, all those guys i know mm ngam u 1 lah"