Thursday, September 16, 2010

friday is here!!!

okay is thursday already!
i'm all set for tomorrow!

done pedi and mani today,
no pics for now hehe, but i did nudy pink for my nails and midnight blue for my toes, and is really the midnight blue, the previous 1 wasn't really thou

so tomorrow, meet up with my babe kei at mv
shopping for my baju kurung and her baju kebaya
if tak ada, then off to jusco maluri
if ada jus hang out for awhile there
and then back to her place, pick up her bro for tuition, gonna yam cha there for 2 hours
and off back home for dinner, and poor girl she gotta teach tuition tat nite
so she has to rush there and come back straight after tuition
and night off to mist club!!
with the gang!! woot woot
i dun care i want to take lots of nice and hot pictures woot!
and kei will be my mice for me to draw on her eyes, i'm soooo gonna make her look like a clown or look super hot! hahahahaa xp

anyways holidays gonna end soon, BOOO!

No comments: