Thursday, August 27, 2009

shout out from a shopaholic

sigh

how i wish i could be a princess and asked

"daddy i got no more money,

give me money i want to go shopping"


YES

i'm desperate to shop!!

there's so many sale now

and clicking through the blogshops everyday

really increases my desperado!!!


and i'm officially BROKE!

i need to save money for year end trip


my SOMG sister

jus bought 5 clothes on9

iiyerrrr i wanna shop also!!!!



and i don't understand

people that have soo many nice attire

any type of attire

even they wear different clothes for the entire year each day

is definitely enough for them

but why they still wanna shop??

well what to do they are rich enough to shop


I WANNA SHOP!!!!


even my mom get to shop

and my dad pay for her

sigh~

i wanna go perhentian
but can i?

No comments: