Wednesday, August 19, 2009

is 1am now, i'm suppose to be lying on my bed together with my blankie , booster and pillows
but i jus can't close my eye when i was lying down, so instead i shall jus post smth here

monday-presentation

i was soo nervous abt the presentation

during practice i tend to make lots of mistake

and ppl were wondering why am i soo nervous

and they kept telling me

"just do like how u did normally during presentation"

but this time is different

i'm representing the group to do the presentation

i was so afraid that i got affected with my own personal issue

and i was trying my best to do whatever ppl want

and i even got nervous breakdown during practicing

my group members were soo woried that i couldn't make it

and wanted to replace me

but, i insisted by saying "No" to them

is my responsibility, i'll have to do it

and dear ila said this to me

"kelly, just do your best, be natural, do whatever you can do"

"don't care about what others think to you, and try your best"

that time i try to calm down myself

and practice again

indeed i wasn't satisfied and i bet so does others

and i was dissapointed with myself too

for being so nervous to jus read out a story book

there goes while waiting

i looked at other groups

and there goes my 'kiasu-ness' starts

suddenly is my turn

there goes, i've forgotten what was in my mind

and i wasn't even nervous at all

just put a smile and there goes the story

although i did made a small mistake in the end

but i cover it back

there goes the end of my presentation

i was happy that at least i was back to normal when i present

i've did my very best

and hope tat i did not dissapoints any1

i wanna thank most to

foo jia ern- that has put soo much effort and time to make the book so nice

and

ila- to make the storyline and calm me down being a good listener to me

i love you all banyak =)


tuesday

after class, met up with van at tropicana city mall
and i can't decide where to eat, and we still go back to food & tea hahaha
have a chit-chat session, and a short window shop session, which is super short!! lol

highlights

she asked me
"so who are you targetting now"

and i was like
"i hope there's some1 for me to target now"

seriously honestly
i've forgotten the feeling of liking some1
isn't it sad??
can some1 pls make me fall in love for them??
LOL!!


and guess what people
VAN FINISH ALL HER FOOD!!
and i can't finish mine~
u can hardly see this scene hahaa

this time is like the shortest shopping session ever
we only went into 1 shop
tat she nvr went in b4
but
there's nth much inside
so tats the end of our shopping session

and
i'm happy to go out with her
although it was a short 1
we shall have a longer outing again
=)

No comments: