Thursday, October 23, 2008

unreveal pictures

when i was boring i'll play with my hair..not just normal tie like tat, bt is those silly kinds
well there are 2 reasons that i'll do that
1. to cure my boring-ness
2. to cheer myself up and tell myself tat this is the real me..



so ppl pls get ready b4 u read this..make sure u are not drinking water or eating, or else u will choke..CHOI CHOI *touch wood*
of course, b4 i start i'll show u guys a normal 1.





and then....





warm up with a silly face 1st..hahahaha




so ppl ready!!!
1 last warning, DUN DRINK AND DUN EAT WHILE YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS!!





so 1st i start with...

combing all my hair down...
ya sorry ppl i know is freaky..

then....





pull up my fringe!!....

well is normal lah this..okay..next 1...
then.......



tie my hair as high as possible...


and....






let it down...



ok now different hair style..
first..



ya ppl i know u will think that i'm trying to act cute..bt NO!!!
is damm ewww this pic..ppl will vomit if they see this..



then....




haha..ppl this is "chun li"...from the game king of fighters if i wasn't mistaken..hahaha




after that....





this is "na zha", from i fogotten wats that show, erm...wat wat west 1...middle in west??ppl i u know pls let me know wat is it..thx..really forgotten from which show...




as the next 1 is....






ta-daa!!!i have no idea wat is this..just simply tie...



ok ppl, now is comparison time...u guys have to compare...
the 1st 1..

when i was std 5...



now...


so any changes????





and another 1..

my geeky look...






and...




without specs...hahahaha
btw i was just doing for fun...
a clown brings happiness to other people,
but when come to their flaws,
people will start to critisize,
as the clown will have to keep all the critism to themselves.
and they continue to make people happy..

No comments: